Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Per MarioWiki:Generic subjects, nothing within this article is worth covering, and nothing would be lost if it was deleted. Crowd appearances, background appearances, and WarioWare (a series that includes so many generic subjects that covering all of them would be insane) are not substantial enough to constitute an entire article, not even in conjunction and especially when they all feature a real-life animal that differs in no way to its real-life counterpart. Being transformed in "7 Continents for 7 Koopas" is not enough: it's an incedental transformation that was applied to several other animals, and the giraffe is not special in any way for happening to be transformed. None of the animals even factor majorly into the episode in the first place, so it doesn't get a pass on narrative importance. Bottom line is, this article is pointless.
- Time Turner (talk) Per proposal
- Niiue (talk) Per proposal.
- LuigiMaster123 (talk) Per proposal.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) I think the WarioWare and Donkey Kong Country beta details are relevant enough.
- Camwood777 (talk) - Per what Doc said. While they're not TOO relevant, there are a few bits that are relevant enough to warrant a page.
- Ew, that's a proposal? That proposal is Stinky Kong. I think the unused magikoopa from the first draft of the Mario movie and Korporal Krizzle should get articles of some sort :V Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 23:37, 30 September 2017 (EDT)
- There really isn't enough information about unused subjects to support individual articles. And please don't insult other people's proposals without any critical purpose. Hello, I'm Time Turner. 23:50, 30 September 2017 (EDT)
- I'd actually support giving pages to (some) unused subjects, but even with that in mind, this article still doesn't have enough information to justify its existence. Niiue (talk) 23:51, 30 September 2017 (EDT)