Yeah that's right. Why do people always remove the reference to Fire Wario at the beginning of the article.--Xeze 04:00, 14 February 2008 (EST)
Fire Power without a Fire Flower?
Do we need a section on having Fire Powers without being in the form because it seems unrelated to the actual article - Kamicciolo
- I think we should have a triva note about how Mario sometimes use Fire without being Fire Mario, but no more than that. --Blitzwing 17:02, 5 February 2008 (EST)
First 3-D Fire Mario
It says that Super Mario Galaxy was the first 3-D appearance of Fire Mario, but wasn't Fire Mario in New Super Mario Bros.? The character models in that game were 3-D, but it was still a 2-D side-scroller, so should it count?
The preceding unsigned comment was added by The Red Snifit (talk).
Remove the Rewrite Template?
Just wondering if we should remove the rewrite template or is there still more work to be done? - Kamicciolo
Reverting to the Super form
There were some mistakes on this subject. It was written that Super Mario World was the first game where Mario/Luigi reverted back to the Super form when damaged in their Fire form. It was actually in Super Mario Bros. 3. It only happened in the GBA remake of SMW. In the original, they would become small after a hit. I fixed it, already. --Xeze 00:02, 26 November 2008 (EST)
I think there should be some pictures of Luigi, Blue Toad, and Yellow Toad in there Fire forms. Or at least some screenshots - User:J-Yoshi64
- There is no aparent artwork--Master Koopakid 13:13, 19 February 2011 (EST)
It doesn't have to be artwork, just some sort of screenshot. Maybe someone could make it? - User:J-Yoshi64
Paper Mario Reference in Super Mario Galaxy music?
Can anyone else hear the intro to Tubba Blubba's battle theme in Super Mario Galaxy's fire flower music?
I'm not sure if this is just me, or if I should add this to the page or not. Does anyone else hear it and think it should be mentioned? --126.96.36.199 16:38, 18 April 2013 (EDT)
Anyone has a image of Fire Rosie???I read that sge uses a ponytail,and details of her dress turn red
Ashley anEoTselkie (Talk) 09:35, 16 November 2013 (EST)
'This form's polar opposite is Ice Mario'
- Some newbie pr'y stuck it in there. Like I used to do Roy Koopa 19:17, 26 September 2015 (EDT)
Noone screeenshot of Fire Luigi ... 188.8.131.52 14:08, 13 October 2017 (EDT)
- I think there's hardly anything to say about this: the chord sequence is pretty much that one, and the lower pitched instruments have a part that sounds like the Starman theme as consequence. I would hardly be surprised if this wasn't a coincidence: in Super Mario 64 too the caps, which were a timed powerup like the Fire Flower in both Super Mario Galaxy games, had each a variation of a Yoshi's Island theme that indeed featured the Starman theme as base.--Mister Wu (talk) 08:06, 12 February 2018 (EST)
- I don't know how to describe the sound, but you can faintly hear it in the background if you listen carefully (headphones recommended). M JC 19:48, 13 February 2018 (EST)
Fire Koopa, and other "Super Koopa" forms
I saw that on the Fire Koopa page, there was a proposition to merge it with the Fire Mario page, and it redirected to this talk page. I don't see any talk about this here, so I'll talk about it I guess. Shouldn't "Fire Koopa" be merged here, since it's not really a unique form? Same thing with Frog Koopa & Frog Mario, and Raccoon Koopa & Raccoon Mario, I think they should be merged since they're not really unique from each other. I do think the Power up fusion should have a page though, since it is a more unique power up (it being a fusion of Fire, Raccoon, and the Goomba's Shoe). What do you guys think? The "Fire Koopa", "Frog Koopa" and "Raccoon Koopa" pages could be turned into redirects. --Metalex123 (talk) 17:48, June 12, 2019 (EDT)