Delete or Merge
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I say we either delete this article or merge it into the Mario Kart series article, because look at it, it is ridicules to have this article alone. This is probably the only article that probably everybody does agree that is can't be unstubified.
- Booderdash (talk) Ridiculous, do we have a part about weight? Besides its already covered. Look at Mario Kart Wii.
- Knife (talk) This should really be common knowledge. No need to merge it either.
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! The article is ridicules as its own article but mergeing it into the gameplay/game elements section of the Mario Kart (series) article won't be a bad idea. Zero signing out.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) I say we merge this into the Mario Kart series article because the size of the engine alters the gameplay of the game (such as more speed and more difficulty.)
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) It's the same in the whole series so it's a part of it.
- Superboo922 (talk) Knife: Even if it is common knowledge, some people may not know it. It would make perfact sense to merge it.
- Dry dry king (talk) Per all.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Yoshi's Island (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all. It doesn't deserve its own page, but there's no sense in simply tossing out perfectly good information.
- Reversinator (talk) Per all.
- Tomz123 (talk) Per All.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per all.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) - Per all.
- Baby Mario Bloops (talk) - Per all.
- Edofenrir (talk) - This is about game modi, and as far as I know we don't give game modi separate articles.