Should I mention that it is unofficialy called "PETEYSAURUS REX"? TheGreatBlockyBoo, I return...
- We do not need any more unofficial names. We will have to wait for an official name... if we even get one. - Cobold
Theres two of them, where should we mention the other one? Full Metal Moogle
It's true name is apparently "the prehistoric piranha" Peachycakes 3.14
- At the top of the article, click the "move" button between history and watch and enter the name "Prehistoric Piranha". You can easily move articles, no special rights are needed. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 09:52, 19 July 2007 (EDT)
Are you sure? I didn't see a move button. Peachycakes 3.14 10:24, 19 July 2007 (EDT)
If it's called Prehistoric Piranha, then should someone change the text in the caption? MamaWaluigi 02:46, 21 July 2007 (EDT)
- Done. My Bloody Valentine
Can anyone tell me why it dosent say anywhere on the page that dino piranha is a baby after all it comes out of an egg. User:Mario rex33
- How could we know it lacks baby characteristics and looks like an adult if it's possible we have never seen an adult Dino Piranha? For all we know, they could turn purple and sprout wings when they become older. I'm just saying, we shouldn't completely discount the possibility that they are babies. Frum LANKY KONG !
Well its name is dino piranha DINO piranha and the last time I checked dionsaurs were big so dino pirahna could be a baby and still be that big and the only one who can put himself in an egg is yoshi and thats only in super smash bros brawl. User:Mario rex33
- Well yeah, it COULD be a baby, but it also COULD like to drink milk or to play football. We don't have proof, so there's no need to mention it. Time Questions 17:55, 21 August 2008 (EDT)
It didn't hatch. Mario cracked it open. When it came out, it was enraged at Mario. The egg is merely a form of protection, nothing more. Lucario The Aura is with me...
I know that this converstation is outdated by now, but I'd like to agree that Dino Piranha is not a baby. Look at Peewee Piranha from Super Mario Galaxy 2, who is clearly a babay, from it's high-pitched squeal and the fact that it is described as having a 'temper tantrum' to it's smaller and chubbier appearance than Dino Piranha. Me, I like to think that Peewee Piranha is Dino Piranha's son, but then that's just speculation I suppose. Ah well. Supershroom + 20 HP! Yeah!
Doesn't this battle music also have a few segments similar to a Pokemon battle? Mpeng (talk) Though the answer should be clear from the long period after this got an answer, no, this should not be noted. It is irrelevant, and Nintendo is affiliated with Pokemon anyway.
shouldn't it be said that Dino Piranha gains the ability to shoot fireballs in Mario and Sonic 2012. he didn't have thAT IN Galaxy. 22.214.171.124 15:39, 2 March 2013 (EST)