hey, how can he voice koops if koops does'nt talk?
including professor frankly?
--14:41, 7 June 2007 (EDT)
I think we should add a link to his Wikipedia page. It shows his works and films there. Ragazzo 02:31, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- How come his works keep getting deleted? Ragazzo 21:00, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- Non-Mario stuff are deleted.
126.96.36.199 18:19, 24 August 2013 (EDT)
We Should Expand...
How could he have voiced DK if it's only just sound effects (ape noises, etc.)? --SmartieMaxx 18:30, 10 April 2012 (EDT)
- If he made the sound effects with his voice, then he officially voiced that character :)
- Were not they just stock sound effects remixed a bit? --SmartieMaxx 18:33, 10 April 2012 (EDT)
- I know that but what does Yoshi's voice have to do with Martinet as Donkey Kong? Also, what kind of conclusion could you come to like that? It's like saying that Tara Strong voiced Bowser Jr. because it says so on her website. -SmartieMaxx 22:07, 1 July 2012 (EDT)
- It's called many things. First, it's vocal effects combined with voice manipulation. VAs voice animals (and other things) all the time (for example, Frank Welker once voiced a bear) - combine this with a little editing and you'll have the exact same scenario as the MK64 DK voice. Second, it's a budget-friendly option. Why go through the trouble of recording a real ape when you can get someone to simulate it and get really close to that type of sound? The aforementioned editing helps here, too. Third, and most importantly, it's called a fact. It's written on Martinet's site and there is no evidence that contradicts this. What you are using is called an "opinion" and it's quite the opposite of a fact because your contradictory statements, with no direct evidence to back them up, are as good as a bent arrow. Unless you can find official proof that undoubtedly contradicts mine and isn't based solely on your own conceptions, shut your mouth. Also, don't let that one previous offense with Strong corrupt all your future judgments: it's called an exception, not a standard. Please do two things for me: get a clue and stop acting like the spoiled child you have been since you joined. Kyubihanyou 14:29, 8 July 2012 (EDT)
Favourite Mario games
He has also stated that it was Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Maker (with years between the statements, of course). There is a possibility that he is asked to promote the current game of course. The source for both of these are videos which I don't have the link for. --Hiccup (talk) 13:51, 3 October 2015 (EDT)