|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
TVTropes says the game says that these are Madame Broode's children, and as such she's not a Broodal? Can I get some confirmation on this? It would make sense, given the amount of parallels between her and Bowser and them and the Koopalings, except current stories, and get your stories together Nintendo, I mean jeeze. Anyways, anyone who's lucky enough to have somehow gotten a Switch from a store while they weren't sold out and did the same for Odyssey, can I hvae confirmation or denial? Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 05:09, 27 October 2017 (EDT)
- There is no official confirmation that Madame Brood is their "mother". (T|C) 06:58, 27 October 2017 (EDT)
- Have you played through the entire game? (I quite frankly doubt that, since it was released within the past day in any given region.) But I also don't doubt someone on TVTropes would interpret a single line in a weird fashion, so... Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 07:44, 27 October 2017 (EDT)
- According to Topper's page quote, he seems to consider the rest his "family." Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 22:23, 28 October 2017 (EDT)
- There's no confirmation that she is their mother, but I don't think she is a Broodal. See my comment here.
- (--) 18:00, 30 October 2017 (EDT)
- Well, the brochure of the Dark Side says:This ostentatious stone tower was carved at the direction of the vegetable-loving Madame Broode, who lords over Rabbit Ridge. Her underlings, the Broodals, live within and always have a warm "welcome" for visitors. For sure they aren't her children, but the bios don't indicate what is the relationship among the various Broodals, so only official guide will be able to help clarify this part of the question.--Mister Wu (talk) 21:18, 2 November 2017 (EDT)