Does it have an english name? Or it's just the Japanese name? You said "called Marruchi", but it seems to be a romanization of the Japanese name. Well, the Marruchi does have spikes, but are thin, small and short. -- FanOfYoshi 05:23, 26 November 2018 (EST)
- Looks like it's just the Japanese name, going by the citations. Niiue (talk) 05:30, 26 November 2018 (EST)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
These have different names, behaviors, sprites, artwork, and are treated as two different things by the game's own save icon system. This seems pretty open-and-shut to me, the only reason I even made a proposal was the lack of response to the above.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) - Per proposal and discussion above.
- Niiue (talk) Per proposal.
- Obsessive Mario Fan (talk) Per all.
- Duckfan77 (talk) Per all.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) Yep, seems open-and-shut.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- Mister Wu (talk) If anything, the two different icons used as separate save game icons leave basically no doubt.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Per all.
- Lord Grammaticus (talk) Per all.