MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Rice Beach
Remove featured article status
- Baby Luigi (talk) A rather unimpressive article after the Course No. # got split into their own articles. Following the precedent I established in Rolling Coaster Galaxy, Clockwork Ruins Galaxy, and Honeyhive Galaxy, I don't think this article should remain featured because it most certainly does not pass having a reasonable length to be featured on the main page.
- Yoshi876 (talk) It's a nice page, but given the fact that all it is is how world articles should look, it's nothing really special.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Time Turner (talk) Per all.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per all.
- LuigiMaster123 (talk) Per all.
- Mario jc (talk) Had it not been split, the page used a lot of unnecessary labelling for Wario/the enemies ("yellow-clad thief") and flowery writing, which I'm surprised have stayed there this long, so I'd support either way.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per all, especially Mario jc.
Keep featured article status
Removal of support/oppose votes
Honestly, as far as world pages go, this one's pretty well put together. Compare this to other world pages like Chocolate Island or Ladida Plains. As far as length is concerned, is there any thing else to add? If not, then the size of this article looks fine to me. 13:46, 21 January 2018 (EST)
- If size wasn't a factor, this proposal wouldn't have ended the way it did. This article is nothing but an intro and a bunch of one-liners; is that really what we want to feature? Hello, I'm Time Turner. 13:53, 21 January 2018 (EST)
- Article looks fine, but probably not. Might as well nominate Bob-omb Battlefield :P 14:01, 21 January 2018 (EST)