MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Wii U
- Joseph (talk) it has information about almost anything' and it shows all the controllers' software' and nice pictures. I might add other consoles if this gets featured.
- ToadAwesome12 (talk)
- Tails Nick (talk)
- SuperMarioBros (talk)
- Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
- Ninelevendo (talk) Most of the games, accessories and whatnot haven't even been released yet, so we have little info here about it. There are heaps of one liners and it needs expansion. It also isn't formatted correctly.
- Vommack (talk) Per Ninelevendo and my comment below.
- Randombob-omb4761 (talk) Per all, also this has a rewrite template.
- Peteyking64 (talk) I don't understand how this is a great article. There are many stuff missing.
- Robecuba (talk) Per all, just too much stuff not there.
- 3D Player 2004 (talk) Per Ninelevendo
Removal of Opposes
- But there has to be a reason or else people are going to use that as their reason to oppose. I'm not, since I'm very curious why the thing is there in the first place. Bazooka Mario BadaBoom! 23:00, 10 August 2014 (EDT)
- Too be honest, articles like this should be featured after they have all software, hardware and games released for it. I mean, the GameCube Controller thing isn't the best, and I actually think that the games section isn't great either. I'm much more likely to oppose, but I'll think. - 00:57, 11 August 2014 (EDT)
- Except that's not true by any stretch of the imagination. The Wii U was released two years ago. Even if it was only recently released, that wouldn't justify a lack of information. Bottom line: If a page has insufficient coverage on the topic, as demonstrated by several one liners in the article, it shouldn't be featured.--Vommack (talk) 15:07, 12 August 2014 (EDT)
- Yes, plus a ton we haven't seen yet, I'm pretty sure. Besides, games aren't the only thing that can make the article great. BabyLuigi64
Look BabyLuigi64' i know you are my friend but the Wii U was a failing console and many games are Cancelled, Unfinished or are in Development during the times of failing consoles (Luckily Mario Kart 8 saved it and Nintendo did not Die) Iggy Koopa777 (talk)
I went through the whole article and there was nothing wrong and the article's quality makes it good (just like the Koopalings) Paper Iggy Koopa