MarioWiki:Featured articles/N1/Mario Party: Star Rush
From the Super Mario Wiki
- Baby Luigi (talk) A very well-detailed article, which thoroughly explains most, if not all aspects about Mario Party: Star Rush. The tables are informative and organized, the images are adequate enough to illustrate gameplay and aspects of gameplay, and nearly everything you need to know about Star Rush is explained in this article. All red links are filled, there are no empty sections, there is a full reception section, and many more criteria that this article covers is enough to be worthy to be featured on the main page.
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk) I only skimmed it, but it seems like a solid article.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) Per all
- Luigi1234 (talk) It's a great article and has some good info and the images are placed well.
- Bazooka Mario (talk)
- A51 Trooper (talk) Per all.
- 3D Player 2010 (talk) Only real flaw with this article after the inconsistent cropping of images in the character artwork section was fixed, is that there are a bunch of modes that I feel should be split off into their own articles, but that issue is more of a problem with those modes that should get their own article, and not this article itself.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) And the only real problem I have with the article are the sectioning of the game modes, but, well, I can fix that.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) Per all. This is a really good example of how a game article should be done. It's really well-written and the article goes in-depth on pretty much everything. Not to mention, each individual image was placed according to what section the page was talking about. For example, you would only see Toad Scramble images in the Toad Scramble section and Minigame images in the minigames page. Overall, it's just that good!