Category talk:Characters who break the Fourth Wall
Would it be possible to change the name to "Element/thing/(Fill the spot) that break the fourth wall"? Because really, since when Yoshi's Story is a character? Gofer
It doesn't even make sense how a game can break the fourth wall since, well, it is a game and is an actual object in real life. I think leaving it to characters is good enough.Knife (talk) 21:14, 9 August 2007 (EDT)
Any character who explains game mechanics or tells you to push a certain button is "breaking the fourth wall." This category should probably have a lot more entries. -- Son of Suns
Um, is this needed? I'd think no because this serves no purpose whatsoever. Plus if this exists somebody would think to make a category for people who kissed Mario. Before I make a proposal, I'd like to see some other opinions. KP (talk · edits)
Delete this category
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This is a small trivia point that's been bloated to a category. There's really no other way to put it; the only connection these characters have with one-another is an out-of-character, often short, sentence that they spouted off at whatever point, and I really don't think that's grounds for a category. We have categories for people's occupations, their species, their appearances by game, things that you could definitely see the connection to. This category, on the other hand, does not have that same kind of legitimacy at all.
- Time Turner (talk) Per my proposal.
- Tsunami (talk) Per my comments below.
- Superfiremario (talk) There's already a page for this if I recall correctly.
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per TT the lord of clocks.
- Mario (talk) We don't have categories on "Characters who make puns".
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per all.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per all.
- Koopakoolklub (talk) Per all.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Ghost Jam (talk) - Per all.
- Joseph (talk) We need this. What if someone wants the names of everyone that has broken the fourth wall?
@Joseph: 1, why in the world would someone want that? 2, there's a much more complete and convenient list on the Fourth wall article. 3, I'd hardly call a category on a trivia point something that's absolutely necessary. Hello, I'm Time Turner.