Let the Good Times Grrrol
Stuff of the past:
- The First Archieve It's the first archieve from my beginning!
- Talking, Asking, Scolding and Spamming! Title says all.
- I like ducks and Chargin' Chucks. Some stuff happens and conversations are held.
- Boost Star Wars: Revenge of the Shy Guy Most of this page is filled with spam. Enter with caution...
- Bowser Junior Tickles us All With His Paint Brush More conversations happen.
- Lovely Spam: All spamming is allowed, but please don't over do it.
- Going down in history: I archieve whenever I'm not too lazy to do it.
- Non Anon: Sign your things, please.
- "How can you stand him/her?": Do not hate on any users. (Level Three)
- Do I know you?: Let's talk before we are friends, ok?
- Comedy Central (sometimes): Be funny. When something is serious, be professional.
- In the talk section: No comments up here.
- Get your finger away from backspace: Never delete another user's comment ever ever ever. (Level Two)
- It burns!: ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING! (Level Three and Four)
- Nothing here?: Do not blank the talk page and do not put in a mean message in its place!!!!!!!!!!! (Level Four)
- This applies here and everywhere: Mariowiki:Courtesy
Follow these rules, and no one gets a warning. Cool? Cool.
Now give me a star to get rid of these Grrrols. --Triple K, Skye 22:07, 4 October 2014 (EDT)
For my signature, I kind of cheated. I don't have any great programs making pretty text, so I used this site to generate the text image for my name. I then added a picture of Mario next to my image to complete the look. Once the image has been uploaded, you link it like any image, but with an additional parameter.
I'm pretty sure you know what it is! Yes, the link= part, you input the name of the page you want to link it to.
The Cool Koopa
Salutations, Koopakoolklub (Love that name BTW) I am actually Iggy Koopa777 but I am "rebuilding" my account because I forgot my password, BTW do you have any Username Recommations that have the name Iggy Koopa in it? I HATE BOWSER JR. FOR RETCONNING AND REPLACING THE KOOOPALINGS! The Super Koopa (talk)
- That's fine with me. All I can think of is IggytheEnchantedPineapple. And you can't blame a character because it's company refused to included other characters in games. --Triple K, Skye 00:25, 12 October 2014 (EDT)