| Shooting Star (Mario Kart Wii)
Rosalina on her Shooting Star.
| Size Class
|| Speed, Weight, Drift, Mini-Turbo
|| Acceleration, Handling, Off-Road
|| Mario Kart Wii
The Shooting Star (known as the Twinkle Star in Europe) is a large bike that appears in Mario Kart Wii. It has a star on the front, a comet trail on its sides and exhaust pipes, and a gray wing on the handle bars. It is unlocked by winning the 100cc Star Cup.
The Shooting Star's kart counterpart is the Honeycoupe.
The Shooting Star has good speed (which is tied with that of the Super Blooper) and weight along with great drift and Mini-Turbo, which are tied with that of the Wild Wing. It has the best drift and mini-turbo of any large class vehicle. On the other hand, its off-road, acceleration, and handling stats are low, and it is the lightest large vehicle in the game.
Although the Shooting Star has a good drift and mini-turbo, it drifts externally. In fact, it has the highest drift stat among all the bikes that drift outward.
 Color Schemes
- Wario (Yellow body, orange star, purple stripes and seat)
- Waluigi (Dark purple body, yellow star, stripes and seat)
- Donkey Kong (Reddish-brown body, yellow star and stripes, dark brown seat)
- Bowser (Dark Green body, yellow star and stripes, dark green seat)
- King Boo (Grayish-blue body, white star and stripes, red seat)
- Rosalina (Turquoise body, yellow star, stripes and seat)
- Funky Kong (White body, red star and stripes, dark brown seat)
- Dry Bowser (Black body, white star and stripes, red seat)
- Male Mii (Black body, gold star and stripes, red seat)
Donkey Kong's Shooting Star.
King Boo's Shooting Star.
Rosalina's Shooting Star.
Funky Kong's Shooting Star.
Dry Bowser's Shooting Star.
 Names in Other Languages
- The Shooting Star is one of six vehicles in Mario Kart Wii to go through a design change other than a palette-swap, the others being the Booster Seat, Flame Runner, Wario Bike, Spear, and Phantom. In this case, the star on the side of Rosalina's Shooting Star is larger than on the other characters'. Also, hers does not have a foot rest, as the others do. In a similar manner, Bowser's and Dry Bowser's Shooting Stars have their handles positioned lower than the other Shooting Stars.