| Booster Seat
Baby Luigi's Booster Seat.
| Size Class
|| Acceleration, Handling, Off-Road, Mini-Turbo
|| Speed, Weight
|| Mario Kart Wii
The Booster Seat (also known as the Baby Booster in Europe) is a small-sized kart that appears in Mario Kart Wii. The kart is a baby stroller with an engine and two exhaust pipes in the back, a pair of headlamps on the front of the vehicle, and a roof that opens when the character performs a trick or tosses items. The character's emblem is located on the front and the back of the cab. Its bike counterpart is the Bit Bike.
The Booster Seat has the best handling among all karts in the game. It also has high acceleration, off-road, and Mini-Turbo. Its drift is about average. However, the kart is very light and is the slowest kart in the game.
- Baby Mario – White cab, blue roof, blue hub-caps, red wheels with stars on it.
- Baby Luigi – White cab and roof, yellow hub caps, green wheels with stars on it.
- Baby Peach – Light pink cab, pink roof and fringes, pink hub caps, white wheels wih red and blue dots on it.
- Baby Daisy – Yellow cab, orange roof and fringes, viridian green hub caps, yellow-orange wheels with squares on it.
- Toad – Blue cab, yellow roof with red fringes and stripes, red hub caps with dots on it, yellow wheels with dots on it.
- Toadette – Magenta cab, white roof, pink fringes, magenta hub caps, hot pink wheels with dots on it.
- Koopa Troopa – Mint-green cab, light green roof with fringes, green hub caps, turquoise wheels with stripes on it.
- Dry Bones – Black cab and roof with black fringes, grey hub-caps, dark grey wheels with a zigzag stripe on it.
- Male Mii – Pale blue cab and roof with light blue fringes, light blue hub-caps, blue wheels with stars on it.
- Female Mii – White cab and roof with magenta fringes, pink hub-caps, hot pink wheels with stars on it.
Baby Mario's Booster Seat.
Baby Luigi's Booster Seat.
Baby Peach's Booster Seat.
Baby Daisy's Booster Seat.
Koopa Troopa's Booster Seat.
Dry Bones's Booster Seat.
Female Mii's Booster Seat.
Mario Kart Wii trading card description
A baby buggy on the race track!? Starting 'em young! The Booster Seat definitely belongs in the Lightweight category. Expect strong stats in Acceleration and Handling with lower numbers in Speed and Weight categories.
Names in other languages
Sūpā Bebī Kā
|Super Baby Car
||The suffix comes from the word poussette, "baby stroller" in French.
||Culla a reazione
- The Booster Seat is one of the six vehicles in Mario Kart Wii to go through a design change other than a palette-swap; the others being the Flame Runner, Wario Bike, Shooting Star, Spear, and Phantom. The case here is that Baby Mario's and Baby Luigi's Booster Seat lack fringes on the roof. However, the Booster Seat's design differences are texture-related, while the other vehicles actually have model differences.
- Furthermore, the Booster Seat is the only vehicle among those six listed that is a Kart. It is also the only vehicle belonging to the lightweight racers; all the other vehicles are heavy.
- The hub caps of Koopa Troopa's and Dry Bones's Booster Seat resemble a bird's eye view of their shells.
- The Booster Seat features the same weight as the Jet Bubble.
- Baby Luigi's Booster Seat's roof resembles Luigi's palette in Super Mario Bros.
- The Booster Seat is the only vehicle to share the same engine sound as the Standard Karts on three different size classes.