From the Super Mario Wiki
| Jet Bubble
Toad on his Jet Bubble.
| Size Class
| Strong stats
|| Speed, Drift
| Weak stats
|| Mario Kart Wii
The Jet Bubble (known as the Bubble Bike in some regions) is a small-sized bike in Mario Kart Wii. It can be unlocked by winning the Mirror Leaf Cup. The bike is shaped like a bubble, hence its name.
The Jet Bubble has no kart counterpart for its size class, but its stats are similar to that of the Standard Kart L.
The Jet Bubble is a fairly balanced bike; its two best stats are its speed and drift. Its weight is fairly low (tied with the Booster Seat), although it's the heaviest small bike in the game. Its other stats are average. It is the fastest bike without a kart counterpart.
- Baby Mario - White body, red stripes and rings, yellow bulbs, blue windshield.
- Baby Luigi - White body, dark green stripes and rings, light green bulbs, green windshield.
- Baby Peach - White body, hot pink stripes and rings, pink bulbs and windshield.
- Baby Daisy - Slightly yellow body, orange stripes and rings, bright orange bulbs, teal windshield.
- Toad - White body, blue stripes and rings, yellow bulbs, blue windshield.
- Toadette - White body, magenta stripes and rings, pink bulbs, magenta windshield.
- Koopa Troopa - Yellow body, lime stripes and rings, dark green bulbs, blue windshield.
- Dry Bones - Black body, bronze stripes and rings, brown bulbs, blue windshield.
- Male Mii - White body, blue stipes and rings, light blue bulbs, blue windshield.
- Female Mii - Pink body, white stripes and rings, white bulbs, blue windshield.
Koopa Troopa's Jet Bubble.
Names in other languages
- Koopa Troopa, Dry Bones, and Female Mii are the only characters to not have a white body. Koopa's is yellow, Dry Bones's is black, and Female Mii's is pink.
- Although Baby Daisy's Jet Bubble body is "slightly" yellow, it is more closely resembling white.
- In the vehicle selection, as well as in rear view, the character riding the Jet Bubble changes to the color of the mirror.