From the Super Mario Wiki
| Bullet Bike
Baby Luigi on his Bullet Bike.
| Size Class
|| Speed, Drift, Mini-Turbo
|| Weight, Acceleration, Off-Road
|| Mario Kart Wii
The Bullet Bike is a small bike that appears in Mario Kart Wii. The bike resembles a Bullet Bill combined with a box car. Its kart counterpart is the Mini Beast.
The Bullet Bike is the fastest small bike in the game. It also has the best drift and Mini-Turbo in the game. Its handling is about average. However, its acceleration and off-road are fairly low (although they're higher than that of the Mach Bike and Flame Runner). Additionally, it's very light, which makes it easy for the vehicle to be pushed around by heavier vehicles.
- Baby Mario - Red front, white back
- Baby Luigi - Green front, white back
- Baby Peach - Pink front, white back
- Baby Daisy - Orange front, slightly yellow back
- Toad - Blue front, white back
- Toadette - Magenta front, white back
- Koopa Troopa - Dark green front, yellow back
- Dry Bones - Black front, white back
- Male Mii - Black front, red back
- Female Mii - Dark green front, green back
Baby Mario's Bullet Bike.
Baby Luigi's Bullet Bike.
Baby Peach's Bullet Bike.
Baby Daisy's Bullet Bike.
Koopa Troopa's Bullet Bike.
Female Mii's Bullet Bike.
Names in other languages
|Rocket Killer (Rocket Bullet Bill)
- The Bullet Bike is the only vehicle to not display the racer's symbol on any part of its body.
- Though it's called the Bullet Bike, Dry Bones' is the one that resembles a Bullet Bill the most.
- Male and Female Mii's Bullet Bike are the only ones not to have black tires.
- The Bullet Bike is similar to the Bullet Blaster from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!