From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
World 6-6 may refer to:
- World 6-6 in Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Stage 6-6 in Donkey Kong for the Game Boy.
- The Deep, Underground Maze, World 6-6 in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.
- World 6-6 in New Super Mario Bros..
- World 6-6 in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- Crumble Canyon, World 6-6 in Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- Thrilling Spine Coaster, World 6-6 in New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Spine Coaster Stowaways, World 6-6 in New Super Luigi U.
- Bullet Bill Base, World 6-6 in Super Mario 3D World.
- Cliffside Slide, World 6-6 in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
- Pyro Guy Peak, World 6-6 in Yoshi's New Island.
- World 6-6 in Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition.
- Feel Fuzzy, Get Clingy, World 6-6 in Yoshi's Woolly World.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|