User talk:Chester Alan Arthur/Archive 6
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- 1 Past Archives
- 2 Hola
- 3 Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 3DS/Wii U)
- 4 Crabs = Mollusks
- 5 WHAT?!
- 6 Nice shot, funnyman.
- 7 Hmm.
- 8 Proposal
- 9 Reply to the Archive "Edit" Case
- 10 Donpyon
- 11 Re: Donpyons
- 12 RE: This Revert
- 13 ...
- 14 OH!
- 15 Edit War
- 16 But...
- 17 Lakitu
- 18 Oh no...
- 19 Re:MKW
- 20 Hello
- 21 Apologies for the 8-Bits
- 22 Fic
- 23 dude
- 24 RE: Users issuing false warnings
- 25 Media page issue
- 26 Off my talk page
- 27 Re: Minigames
- 28 Swearing
- 29 Umm
- 30 McAusten
- 31 Re: Affiliates
- 32 :P
- 33 Stop!
- 34 Replies
- 35 Re: Spambots?
- 36 RE: hacking a game
- 37 re: userped.
- 38 Gotcha
- 39 Thankyou!
- 40 On the subject of unnecessary edits
- 41 Official artwork
- 42 Reply
- 43 Um
- 44 Editing
- 45 Hey
- 46 Thanks
- 47 Joe
- 48 Pickle Shop
Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 3DS/Wii U)
I do not want to delete the article "Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 3DS/Wii U) because it cost me a lot, please. --Jvjordi1 16:18, 15 October 2011 (EDT)
Crabs = Mollusks
Why the dairy did you have to be offensive?! "Magical reading skills", BLEH. What is the longest word in the English language? Are tomatoes fruits or vegetables? How do magnets work? No Web Searching allowed. Niiue - Who has lost his tail?
Wait a second...
Nice shot, funnyman.
Reply to the Archive "Edit" Case
Can you point me to the case where someone tried to edit a talk page archive, by any chance? If so, I can investigate it further and check the Warning Policy page to see if it warrants said action. Thanks! --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 20:59, 28 October 2011 (EDT)
Huh? Who's side you're on? I just got "ordered" to search for something, I'm just kinda sick of it. Just by looking at a Donpyon, I can tell they can be Whomps. And I'm not the one who added that info in the first place though.--Prince Ludwig 19:59, 6 November 2011 (EST)
- To be precise, I said that it is his turn to search, I didn't told him to search for a source. Users know that most users always tell me to search something, including for Mario & Luigi. I'm kinda tired of this. I'll just do it when I feel like it and when I really need it when it's urgent. And Raven Effect, are you Goomba's Shoe?--Prince Ludwig 20:06, 6 November 2011 (EST)
- No. It is exactly what I really didn't do.
- To tell you the truth, if I'd do something like that is when someone changes my info, I keep the info what was written and I'd ask a source then change my infos if it's telling something different unless if it's the same I've written, I would keep what was written, but someone can ask me to have a source. I'd would like to search for one (but for now, I don't feel like it. I'd tell the same person who keeps on sending me to find one that it is his turn to search by himself, except an admin that's for sure).
- I didn't tell a user to find a source when I knew that I didn't have a source yet...but I tell him that it is his turn to search for himself, the person who always tell me to search for something that is, except an admin. To be honest, I'm searching for a source for Donpyon being a Whomp regardless of my actions. Whoo...--Prince Ludwig 20:23, 6 November 2011 (EST)
THERE ARE NO SOURCES! I'M TYPING IN CAPS LOCK FOR NO REASON. MARIO & LUIGI
Prima. That's a source for ya! Mario & Luigi
Ah, forget it. I lose. Mario & Luigi
RE: This Revert
That's right! Thank you for reminding me! I'll get working right away!
Fawful117: The user arena! An awesome new thing!!! 13:06, 6 December 2011 (EST)
I put this message on Prince Ludwig's talk page but it goes for you too. I've told you already about edit warring and how it is not a way to solve things. Arguing with the edit summaries is not effective. I agree that the section is rather unnecessary but that does not merit your actions. Please discuss it with Ludwig. ( | )
There's nothing to help with!
Fawful117: The user arena! An awesome new thing!!! 13:16, 8 December 2011 (EST)
Don't ever do that while the proposal is not over. And they are the same characters. You are just trying to do that to annoy me, don't you?--Prince Ludwig 16:34, 8 December 2011 (EST)
- the proposal was because you thought he's just a minor character. And one more thing; the article is about the red-shelled character, same or not sorry, they still look alike and they are allies if you think they are not the same. Like Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Metal Mario are also known to be the same character who are like them (Donkey Kong being the same character from [[Donkey Kong (game), Yoshi being the same Yoshi who toke care of the Star Children and/or some Green Yoshis in the Mario series and Metal Mario who's sometime known as Mario himself when he's not). Since they can, Red-shelled Lakitu can too. But to most of the users and I, except you and Tecknical, Red-shelled Lakitu first appeared in Mario & Luigi then reappear in Mario Kart 7.--Prince Ludwig 16:45, 8 December 2011 (EST)
No, I'm not. And I don't wanna know. 'Cause I don't want to get the same depressed feelings of admins still want my user-behind ragebanned.--Prince Ludwig 17:09, 8 December 2011 (EST)
Sorry to have to disappoint you again, but I actually finally got my Wii sent back to get fixed just a few days ago, so heaven knows when I'll get it back...I really hope it's soon though, not playing videogames for months on end has been pure torture... :(
Apologies for the 8-Bits
I was not aware of that, so I apologize for the edits I made. I'll revert my previous edits as well for the other SMB2 enemies (which are not Shy Guys or their subspecies). Thanks for the heads up! :)
- Then I'd be Frostyfireyoshi. But he has fire AND ice powers, not one or the other. Because I don't like ice, personally. This Is War 12:40, 13 December 2011 (EST)
I need you to ban User:SpongeBlobby. He's flammed several users, including me. How do I ban?
Fawful117: The user arena! An awesome new thing!!! 13:15, 12 December 2011 (EST)
WHA!?!? You're not an admin? Then, who is and is he/she online!?
Fawful117: The user arena! An awesome new thing!!! 17:55, 12 December 2011 (EST)
RE: Users issuing false warnings
Media page issue
Hey, I have a bit of a problem. I was uploading music files for Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, but when I finished, only 20 showed up. Does a page only allow up to 20 media files? Tails777 Talk to me!
Off my talk page
Stay off my talk page. I know what I did wrong, and they were hasty about issuing that to me so I'm out of here. Now, stay off my talk page, and quit being such a "baby" --Bryce talk contributions 21:05, 16 December 2011 (EST)
Just a clarification; the admins' category overhaul is designed to have minigames in the most specific categories possible, instead of broad categories like minigames, so the most recent categories you've been adding are against that proposal. Bop1996 (Talk)
- If you'll read the proposal, then you'll notice that the game-specific minigame categories are inside the broader category, so they don't need to both be on articles; that's the whole point of the system. Bop1996 (Talk)
The list of links doesn't mention any Sonic sites. She's added external links to a lot of Sonic-related stuff, but
I'm not sure if I should remove it New Super Yoshi's got a start on removing it anyway. Lord Grammaticus 16:10, 23 December 2011 (EST)
Sorry, I don't knew. Although, For me it's really unfair...
16:14, 24 December 2011 (EST)
please stop posting what i do wrong on my talk!
-BlittyZ the Cat-lover 19:51, 25 December 2011 (EST)
RE: hacking a game
What part of the article's summary do you mean?
Yeah, it can be removed.
I ACCIDEntally disabled the chat, because i hit a wrong button.
Okay sorry about that :P I'll try to be more careful with my edits :P Dr. Macro Mindium 20:54, 2 January 2012 (EST)
Raven Effect, we have never met before, but I'm YoshiKong. I would like to say thankyou for helping me add the Wario Land 4 Enemies category to all those pages. Thanks so much! :)
On the subject of unnecessary edits
- Hey, Lord Grammaticus? I was the one who posted those, but I also posted appologies beneath, and things have cooled down. There is no need to consult an admin.M&L Beware my fury! 14:43, 18 January 2012 (EST)
- Raven Effect, I have made a response to the comment you left on my page. Please check it out!M&L Beware my fury! 15:23, 18 January 2012 (EST)
- Sorry about the response I added to my talk page.M&L Beware my fury! 18:59, 18 January 2012 (EST)
Oh dear, I completely forgot about that. I guess I got excited in seeing actual official artwork for Big Bob-omb :P
- Thanks for helping me with the proposal! I've made another one on the badge talk page, which you'll hopefully find more reasonable. Wanna be friends?M&L Just because you're in red doesn't mean you're strong. Have at you! 20:52, 3 February 2012 (EST)
- Raven Effect, the proposal is over a year old. I'm not trying to revive it, I'm just trying to make it easier to find badges. Say you wanted to learn about badges from Bowser's Inside Story. You type it in the search bar, and BAM! A whole page with tons of games to look through. It's rare occasion you actually find the information, so splitting them makes it easier and makes this wiki more efficient, which is what users are supposed to want. You, however, seem to want this wiki to remain in a bad condition. No offense, and we still can be friends.M&L Just because you're in red doesn't mean you're strong. Have at you! 21:39, 3 February 2012 (EST)
- Okay, I'm not sure if you know this, but if you do, can you answer it? What is the highest level Mario and Luigi can reach in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga?M&L Just because you're in red doesn't mean you're strong. Have at you! 12:53, 4 February 2012 (EST)
- Never mind, Bop1996 knows (he Googled it). I have a list of random things I want to say to other users but can't because Bop said there's a possibility I could get a warning so I put it on my talk page on my... talk... page. I guess you could have figured out it was on my talk page without the last bit of that sentence. Oops. I made a boo-boo!;) Check it out.M&L (talk)
- Can I end this account by just logging out and creating a new account?M&L Just because you're in red doesn't mean you're strong. Have at you! 19:07, 6 February 2012 (EST)
- Hey, I left a comment on my talk page that I want answered.M&L+No Moar Picklez=Wurld War III 19:44, 6 February 2012 (EST)
- Take Joe and his clones.
- Hey there! I've opened a shop called the pickle shop. All items cost one coin. Leave a request on mai talk page with a coin and you will purchase that item. (The Yoshi Eggs aren't real, Yoshis will not hatch from them.) So, buy, buy, BUY!M&L+No Moar Picklez=Wurld War III [[Image:SMG YellowLuma.jpg|45px]] 21:39, 9 February 2012 (EST)