'Sup guys. All I ask is that you make a new header when you wanna talk.
- 1 First Header
- 2 Whacka Bump
- 3 RE: Hello
- 4 Re:Read my status
- 5 Wiki day
- 6 Huh?
- 7 Oops
- 8 Name?
- 9 Thanks
- 10 ....
- 11 Sorry BPK
- 12 Whoa
- 13 Back!
- 14 What?!
- 15 Hey
- 16 You have returned!!
- 17 Dang it!
- 18 M&A
- 19 Long time, no talk
- 20 My lawyer told me to change the name of this header so I wouldn't get sued
- 21 Question
- 22 Oh Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made it out of clay
- 23 Fake News
- 24 Wario?
- 25 Hi.
SolarBlaze doesn't know where to get the manual for DKC3, but seriously, there are no walkthroughs with the story about any fishing trips, except for one, although the writer says he made it up. Fawfulfury65
- I know, but Nintendo.com doesn't have the manual for that game. They have no SNES manuals, and only 4 GBA manuals (and none of those are for DKC3). Fawfulfury65
I wasn't sure, so I checked. In Super Paper Mario, it's called Whacka Bump in the inventory, in the Flipside Arcade and in the Cooking Machine thingy. Also, the cooked version is called Roast Whacka Bump. Avengah 23:26, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
Half of the guide are instructions on how to properly unzip the folder, and half of it are descriptions of the stuff on the interface - the stuff that tells you how they work, and function. Sorry if the guide confused you, it's my first time attempting to write a quick proper guide. --RAP... 03:09, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
Re:Read my status
BPK! Don't adress to users like that, I mean, It's like an insult when you say to someone Be quiet, newbie! Also, please come to Lakitu Travel's talk page to get rid of this problem!Count Bonsula I need blood...
Really? When I looked at it...
The Good Egg Galaxy if one of the few galaxies with no set theme that continues to be visible throughout the planets.
There is a black hole in the middle of this planet which will cost Mario all three of his lives if he falls in.(Only one "life".)
It is accessable via the Pear Planet and a Launch Star and using it, Mario can go to the Egg Planet from the Launch Star found on it. (huh?)
Enemies found here are mostly Spinies and rubber balls. (They're Spiky plants and Stretch Plants.)
- I'm fixing them because those are the two games I play the most, and I want to fix articles I feel comfortable editing. And... It's not a crime, Is it?
Who told you you could remove the warning? Admins say no one did. I didn't. So, say the name of who told you you could remove the warning, or get blocked for lying in behalf of an admin. --™ The 'Shroom 17:58, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- "Is Booderdash allowed to put those warnings on my talk? They could easily be solved with a simple message" You never asked if you should add them back again. --™ The 'Shroom 18:08, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's all Wario's fault, not the pictures. He farted on your internet connection whenever you view the page.
- I want you to see MY pictures. I can upload it using Photobucket or somethin' and show all the Wario torture I did! Whoopdeedoo
- Sorry for the Wario pictures. Wario contaminated my talk page too so it strikes fear into anyone who visits it. It sucks, since people can't talk to me :(
|Please stop edit warring on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
You were the third reverter, so if we follow MG1s rule you get this. Don't think that you're always the right one since you aren't you know. And don't remove his reminder like you always do, or I'll give you a warning. Please talk to me on my talk page so we can sort this out. I don't like to keep on arguing with you.
|This is a warning to stop your inappropriate behavior (insulting other users and removing warnings) on the Super Mario Wiki. Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked from editing this site.|
If this warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
That was incredibly rude, calling me a newbie. If you keep this up, I'm going to have to tell an admin about you. Btw, I've been on this wiki LONGER than you have, since 2008, I've just been inactive. Whats your problem huh? Why are you so scared of warnings? You've removed every single one you got, besides the one Tucayo gave you. I don't know who complained about your attudide, but he was right. You do have an attidude.
|This is your last warning. The next time you break the rules in any way, you will be blocked from editing the Super Mario Wiki.|
If this last warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
You know an admin can just check the history, and see you've removed these. Also, you've DIRECTLY insulted me. You're not even denying it. And I just asked what you problem with warnings are. Why are you so afraid of warnings, (though you're going to get blocked if this happens again.
You're blocked. You were a pretty good contributor too. But from judging SolarBlaze's comment, it had to be done by your past actions.
Sorry...I'll see you August 28th, then. You were a lot of help to me and 65 in the Donkey Kong articles. That's all I have to say before I see you again in the 28th.
I'm actually very sorry about this too. Believe it or not, I DON'T want you banned. However you've been very very mean these past couple of weeks and you really haven't been much better than KS3 was. Hopefully you'll change when you come back.
- You're blocked? I'm sorry...Well, see you in to weeks then. Two weeks isn't a big deal after all...Count Bonsula I need blood...
I'm really surprised this happened. You were really nice, I don't know what got into you. Well, at least it isn't infinite. Just try to cool down, okay?
Your brother got you blocked? Did you yell at him?
You have returned!!
- Are you kidding me? My school started LAST MONDAY! --FF65
- No, you don't have to be sorry. Just sayin', school started last week. Oh, but I should say sorry because I won't be playing any of those online games. I can't take the chance, it may give my computer viruses. Your computer can get viruses very easily, and anything that is free is likely to contain them. Besides, I'd perfer to buy the games myself, instead of playing online versions. --FF65
I thought something like that was allowed! I wonder what happened to subpages. I don't really prefer to go to userpedia because there isn't as good of a community there as the one here. As TGM is going to be community-driven. But I guess I'll resort to that if there isn't anything else, is there? I serve Dry Bowser! Dry Bowser OWNS!
Long time, no talk
Hey bro! It's Nicolas! I see you got blocked. What was up with that man?
My lawyer told me to change the name of this header so I wouldn't get sued
Please November 11th. If you are unable to submit your section in time, please tell me as soon as possible, and I'll sort something out.by
Why are you using DKWiki's style of making DKC world articles on here...? I swear, and I notice you copied the "categorize DKC enemy articles based on their enemy class"? -_-? Dude, really? Why do you have to make it look like we're more of a Mariowiki clone? HavocReaper48 23:06, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
Oh Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel, I made it out of clay
|Happy Holidays, BluePikminKong497!|
|Fake News section on the forums (our forums, which one did you think?) before December 9th. If you can't, tell me and I'll see what I can do. Also, proper grammar is MANDATORY.
If you have finals this month, send in your section soon rather than putting it off and missing the deadline. 11 days should be enough time.
Wow, how long have you been gone? It's nice to see you again or even see your words again. Yes, I have a black 3DS. Yeah, I like the grpahics, unlike you and the 3D improves the depth so the game looks better.