Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Wiki, a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to the Mario franchise. We're glad to have you as a member. If you have any questions, just post them on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member, patroller, or administrator.
The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our introduction.
How do I do that?
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. We hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a great experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. Remember to enjoy your experience here and to also have fun!
Do I noob?
Hi. Regarding this edit, I thought I should say this here rather than clogging the beta elements page further.
- One of the animation frames for Bowser's Clown Car. // ???
- The graphics for it start at 0x248C98. I included a picture if you can't access that.
- Three frames of Koopa Troopa's walking animation. // e-world
- It's the SMW style of sprite, with bipedal Koopa Troopas. These weren't used in SMA4
- Two frames of Goomba's walking animation. // e-world
- See above. In this case it's the color of Goomba's shoes that differs from the SMA4 sprite.
- The Nintendo Presents logo from the beginning of the game. // what? SMA4 uses this logo
- Duh, thanks for pointing that out. X_X
- The font used for the HUD, used to write out this text string: 0123456789:VER./ // to display version, nothing else
- See above again.