|Dchaikelsonmusiclove has been blocked indefinitely from editing the Super Mario Wiki for edit warring.|
Hello. Noticed you're having trouble, so here's a few tips to keep in mind.
- To check your work before saving the page, click the "Show preview" button. This will allow you to keep working without having to constantly hit the "edit" button, and prevents flooding the page's history and the Recent Changes.
- A link to a main article on this wiki doesn't need to look like [[this|this]]. The first parameter is only needed if you want to hide an link to a certain space on the wiki or interwiki (Mariowiki:, User:, Talk:, Bulbapedia:, Icaruspedia:, etc.). Simply linking like [[Mario]] will do.
If an edit you made has disappeared, the chances are high that it has been reverted. The appropriate way to respond to this would be to check the page history, rather than edit war repeatedly like you did on Netty's page. Edit warring is a warnable offense. If this continues, a warning will be issued. Thanks! TheDarkStar 21:11, September 2, 2019 (EDT)
|This is a warning to stop your inappropriate behavior (edit warring) on the Super Mario Wiki. Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked from editing this site.|
If this warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
This has been going on for a while now. Check the article's history page first or talk it out if something you added gets removed; don't repeatedly add the same info back in. You should consider the notability of what you're adding first, since the info in question you've been adding is unnecessary and obvious. Mario JC 23:21, October 18, 2019 (EDT)
Peach and any other living being cries while sad
I saw that you tried to include this before and was removed almost immediately, and even had a warning about it. That sort of thing is extremely common and obvious to the real world and even the virtual world so that's why it does not need to be mentioned anywhere on here.
- As well, you don't need to note every single time Peach wears a scrunchie in a Mario game. After a while, one tends to get used to Peach wearing a scrunchie. TheDarkStar 10:24, December 1, 2019 (EST)
|This is your last warning. The next time you break the rules in any way, you will be blocked from editing the Super Mario Wiki.|
If this last warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
For the above. You don't need to state the obvious, and you don't put back removed information without discussing it first. Continuing to do so will result in a short block. 14:01, December 1, 2019 (EST)
What's the big idea?! I'm just doing what people do on Wikia!
Dear Wikia editors,
I see that some of my edits are disappearing, but I'll tell you why I made them. I'm only making these pages more detailed. Some things might be missing and the edits I make might be very important. For example, some people might not know about Peach's scrunchie or Netty's. Most people believe that Toad first appeared in Super Mario Bros. in 1985. Speaking of Toad, some things in the "possible appearances" section are obviously definite appearances. Some pages might have typos or grammatical errors. I'm don't want to cause any problems or arguments; I'm just trying my best to fix these problems and add information that seems to be missing. I apologize for making edits you didn't like. I'm not harming any pages or doing anything wrong; I'm only trying to make the pages better.
- We are not Wikia.
- Looks like the scrunchie bit is still there, but "hairband" might be more acceptable, because it's just a blue ring that doesn't look like a scrunchie. Toad as an individual character did not first appear until Super Mario Bros. 2. You also have a tendency to state the obvious.
- You are most certainly doing something wrong, you are repeatedly adding back information that people have told you doesn't need to be written, and as evident by this talk page and your contributions, you have a severe lack of actually attempting to communicate with anyone about it. This talk page message is the first talk page post you have made anywhere on the wiki. 14:51, April 24, 2020 (EDT)