Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Wiki, a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to the Mario franchise. We're glad to have you as a member. If you have any questions, just post them on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member, patroller, or administrator.
The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our introduction.
How do I do that?
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. We hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a great experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. Remember to enjoy your experience here and to also have fun!
Comments and Rules
^^ I should rid of that but who DOESN'T like Caped Mario and Yoshi? They're awesome!
- Minor swearing. I don't like it but I'm not as strict as others. But that doesn't mean th just comment: "You stupid Motha F***ing A**hole piece of S*** who has a Micro D***." That's crazy.
- On second thought, no swearing. People will just try to bend rules.
- Don't flame. There is no reason unless you're a maniac who needs to be in a strait-jacket inside a mental hospital. And if you do flame you do need to be in a strait-jacket inside a mental hospital and you need Charizard to roast you. :D
- Do not bash the following:
- and so on.
If you do then they will go Chuck Norris on you.
- Uh, anything else that is bad that hasn't been mentioned.
Well, first, welcome to the wiki! And yes, in order to write for us, you need a forum account, when you get it, please tell me :) And I did read the first paragraph XD --™ The 'Shroom 21:49, 2 January 2010 (EST)