From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
A Time Machine is a device that characters can use to travel through time. Several Time Machines exist throughout the Mario franchise, those being:
- The Time Travel Tube, the Time Machine created by Kooky von Koopa in The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode "Toddler Terrors of Time Travel".
- The Timulator, the Time Machine created by Bowser in Mario's Time Machine.
- Prof. E. Gadd's time machine, the first Time Machine invented by Professor Elvin Gadd in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.
- The Warpulator, the second Time Machine invented by Professor Elvin Gadd, used in the end of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.
- An unnamed Alarm Clock from the Club Nintendo comic "Super Mario: Verloren in der Zeit", developed by Dr. Wily in order to take over Mario's hometown.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|