From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
by Gamefreak75 (talk)
Nothing much to say here, to be honest. I encourage you to sign up for Fun Stuff. If you want to, that is.
by Tucayo (talk)
Written by: Mario Fan 123 (talk)
Hey there! It’s‐a me again! This month, we are celebrating Carnival here in Brazil, so why not have some fancy Mario Party 8 trivia? Let’s begin.
Did you know…
- That Mario Party 8 is the first Mario Party game without Koopa Kid (known as Mini‐Bowser in PAL regions)?
- That MC Ballyhoo breaks the fourth wall during the Star Battle Arena when he says “But wait! We have YOU!”?
- That Mario Party 8 sold 314,000 units in the United States in three days, making it the best‐selling home console game in the country that month?
- That the microgame Paint Misbehavin’ is a pun on the song Ain’t Misbehavin’?
- That when any character puts on the Bowser suit after using a Bowser Candy, it has eyes that look very similar to Bowser Jr.’s?
See ya all next month! Easter… That reminds me of a puzzle.
by Fawfulfury65 (talk)
Welcome to this month’s quiz, featuring questions from several different games!
- Which move can Ms. Mowz use in Paper Mario: The Thousand‐Year Door to steal items or badges from enemies?
- In Super Mario Galaxy 2, what is the second galaxy that Mario can find a Dash Pepper in?
- What is the name of Donkey Kong’s Super Strike in Mario Smash Football?
- Who is the boss of level 3‐8 in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island?
- How many coins must the player pay in the Mushroom Shop of Mario Party to purchase the board map, Bowser’s Magma Mountain?
- Who is the boss of the Lemon Kingdom in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat?
- What is the name of the bird in Donkey Kong Country 3 that always flies parallel to the Kongs?
- The attack, Arrow Rain, is used by what enemy in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars?
- What is the name of the Mario Party 3 minigame that involves the player pounding on drums to copy the beat of the Shy Guys?
- What is the name of the third boss in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and where is it found?
|Click to find answers!
- Kiss Thief
- Starshine Beach Galaxy
- Power Fist Strike
- Naval Piranha
- 980 coins
- Fleet Roc
- Parry the Parallel Bird
- Smithy (when he uses his magic head)
- The Beat Goes On
- Tolstar, Stardust Fields
by Reversinator (talk)
Hellooooooo readers of The ’Shroom! This is Reversinator, presenting Guess Who for the second time! Just wanted to say I’m glad to be a part of the Shroom and I’m glad to be writing this section. So, let me ask all of you a question: can you guess who these people are?
- I am from a sub‐series
- I’m a huge fan of games
- I’m friends with a guy that occasionally cons me, though I don’t get mad
- My name gives my age
- I’m almost never seen without my P2.
- I am from an RPG
- I live in a foreign country
- I own an area where people can go to another location
- I’ve seen Mario and Luigi in person
- I have a trusty green dog
Find the Difference
by Count Bonsula (talk)
By General bob-omb (talk)
Wait… I don’t remember that in the game.
by Papero (talk)
A postman's job is never done.