The 'Shroom:Issue XCIII/The 'Shroom Spotlight
Hey ‘Shroom readers! Welcome to this month's edition of Spotlight. What we do here is highlight several articles that aren't up to shape and then you guys go to fix them up. Last month was overall a success. Thanks to QBert64 (talk), Lady Lima lost her stub tag. Lumastar (talk) vacuumed up all the loose trivia on Ghostly Galaxy, Time Turner (talk) created Petilil for us, and Megadardery (talk) got a par on Yoshi Lake, though no-one got the birdie. No-one also tackled the rewrite and the rewrite-expand on World 4 (Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels) and Red Paragoomba. Anyway, now’s it time to introduce our new focuses. Now seeing as it’s Christmas there may be a small Christmasy theme here. In wiki world improvement tags are the equivalent to being on Santa’s naughty list, so if you to get some articles some nice little gifts why don’t you assist in getting them onto the nice list?
- Flame (enemy) (stub) – This enemy provides warmth, and unless that stub is taken off of him all he’ll be warming is the coal he gets.
- World 5-1 (New Super Mario Bros.) (rewrite) – This snowy level is too much like a walkthrough. If you want to improve it, make it sound less so, which can probably be achieved through rewording things so they sound more like a layout. Oh damn, I just realised that this is a walkthrough. :/
- Gleam Glacier (rewrite-expand) – Glaciers move at a very slow place. It seems like the creation of this article has been moving at a glacial pace as it has no information on any of the levels.
- File:Mushrooma.png (Image Quality) – Ppplllleeeaaasseeee hhheeelllppp wwwiiittthhh tthhheee jjiittttttteerrriieenneessssss oooffff ttthiiisss iiimmaaagggeee.
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Nintendo DS) (more images) – These Olympic games were put together in a hurry and as a result all the images were left behind. Try and pick up the pieces and get this article Olympic Gold!
- Cryogonal (Wanted pages) – This enemy from the Pokémon series resembles a snowflake. Help it land on the wiki by creating a page for it.
Be sure to check back here next month, where I'll review the progress made on each of these articles. Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or feedback, or post a message in the dedicated forum thread and I'll reply as soon as possible. Thanks for reading, and get working!
|Previous Section Next Section|
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |