The 'Shroom:Issue LXXIV/Fun Stuff
Hello all you Fun Stuff readers. It is I, your glorious leader, here to tell you that not all that much has happened this month except of course for the tragic resignation of I, your handsome and all-knowing leader, from the trivia section due to me having to prepare for the upcoming war against the Pipe Plaza section. In other news: This month’s section of the Month winner is Freakworld with his Guess Who section which got 15 votes. In second place was the brave General Bob-omb with his Hiding Koopa section which got 11 votes. And finally in third place we have the speaker of the Mariowiki house, Henry “Tucayo” Clay, who recived 10 votes for his mystery images section. Congratulations to all of them (failure to congratulate them will result in a swift and voluntary death).
Find the Difference
Hello every one and welcome to Mind Boggly (wait I mean Boggers) ! This time we will visit Boggers Woods (wait i mean Boggly). CRASP! it is very hard to say the differences between 'em! Gotta get it fast!
Finally we reached the woods.. but Parakarry got some letters lost! (again?!) But this time he lost 5 old letters and 5 normal letters.. Can't we have a trip in peace?!
TIP: one of the normal letters will need a SUPER EYE to find!
I just got my Super Mario Galaxy 2 (YAY), wonderful! So we have this quiz about this wonderful game!
- What will be written on the file screen If you got all the 242 stars?
- How many galaxies that don't have Prankster Comets (not counting green comets)?
- How many galaxies in the game to have 3 yellow Power Stars
- How many Star Bits are required to feed the Hungry Luma at World S
- How many Hungry Lumas are in the game that eat Coins not Star Bits?
- What will the player get if he used Cosmic Guide?
|Pretty hidden answers!|
Hello, and welcome to another issue of Fun Stuff! I'm Paper Yoshi, the Pipe Plaza Director, with a brand new puzzle for you to solve!
This month's theme is... the Super Smash Bros. series! Here is the crossword!
|3||Leader of the Subspace Army and final boss of the Subspace Emissary||1||The number of playable characters in Super Smash Bros.|
|5||Mini-game featured in every title from the series (Break the _______)||2||Super Smash Bros.'s only unlockable stage (________ Kingdom)|
|6||Mini-game exclusive to Super Smash Bros. Melee (Snag the ________)||4||Final boss of Classic Mode in all three games|
|8||Super Smash Bros. Brawl's main feature||7||Series with the most playable characters in the Super Smash Bros. games|
|10||The first third-party character to be unveiled as a playable character (Solid _____)||9||Creator of the Super Smash Bros. series (Masahiro _______)|
|11||The main enemy from the Subspace Army|
Rules: You'll get 5 hints on a character, which should be used to guess the answer. This character can be from any part of the Mario, Wario and Donkey Kong Universe. If you scroll down you'll see a little spoiler box, hiding the answer.
- This character debuted on the Nintendo GameCube.
- He/She is a very helpful character.
- This character appeared in a recently released game.
- This character is likely to invent stuff.
- His/Her name is a pun on the word "Egad".
Guess that Game
Rules: Same as in "Guess Who".
- This game is set in the DK universe.
- This game is a direct sequal.
- DK is not playable in this game.
- This game features a young character.
- Mario only appears at the end of this game.
|Click to find answers!|
By General bob-omb (talk)
Donkey Kong is back and on a new... er, "new" adventure. Looks like those Tiki goons are at it again and Donkey Kong has to stop them... again. Although this time the Koopa is along for the ride (or at least in the box art).
April Showers bring May Flowers, so this Word Search is based on 15 different flower-like objects and characters from the Mario series.
|Previous Section Next Section|
|Front Page About Archives Comments Subscribe Spotlight Contact us Manual of Style Sign up |