From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
by Gamefreak75 (talk)
Count Bonsula (talk) has resigned from the Find the Difference and Crossword sections of the Fun Stuff, so that position is up for grabs again!
Mario Fan 123 (talk) has also resigned from the Trivia section, so yeah, you can apply for that job too!
DKPetey99 (talk) has disappeared without a trace, so he is fired from his Guess that Game section.
In news that are not so bleak, Marwikiedor (talk) is now writing the Quiz section. Hooray!
by Tucayo (talk)
Hello readers, this is your aging writer, Tucayo! Not much to say, except that this month's Mystery Images are themed. What's the theme, you say? Well, I won't tell you, but there is a theme. Oh, also, there is one non-Marioverse character. Brush your teeth.
by Marwikedor (talk)
- Name both badges as well as the required item to be found in spooky Forever Forest in "Paper Mario".
- In the Horror Land board of "Mario Party 2", how many coins must be given to Big Boo for his remarkable service of stealing stars from the three other players and when is the only time his services may be used?
- What are the four major regions of the Creepy Castle level in "Donkey Kong 64"?
- In "Super Mario World", what is the first Ghost House level in which Mario faces the dino-ghost Eerie?
- Who (or what) is the evil boss of the Horror Manor area of "Wario World"?
- In "Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins", in which zone does Mario face creatures wearing hockey masks with a dagger stuck in them?
- In the "Yoshi's Story" level Ghost Castle, what enemy or enemies does Yoshi have to get past as he balances the 7-stack of melons to the goal?
- According to the controversy surrounding "Wario Ware: Touched!", what sinister phrase is Ashley heard saying if her record is spun fast enough?
- "Super Mario Galaxy 2's" Haunty Halls Galaxy's star, Sneaking Down the Creepy Corridor, had a signpost appear early on in the level. A big, fat lie was written on it, possibly by Boos. What did the sign say?
- Name the gluttonous ghost in "Luigi's Mansion".
|Click to find answers!
- FP Plus, HP Plus, Magical Seed
- 150 coins, nighttime
- The Big Tree, the Crypt, the Dungeon, and the Tower
- Donut Secret House
- Brawl Doll
- The Pumpkin Zone
- Black Shy Guys dropping Anvils
- "I have granted kids to Hell."
- "The Boos won't hurt you as long as you don't look them in the eye. OK?! Tee hee hee!"
- Mr. Luggs
Guess that Character
by Supremo78 (talk)
Hi again 'Shroomers! I wish everyone a Happy Halloween!
- This enemy first appeared in Super Mario World.
- This enemy has many other species.
- This enemy's color is Black.
- This enemy has appeared in 7 Mario games to date, and 1 currently confirmed game.
- This enemy's name has 5 letters.
Well, if you still can't figure it out, look at the answer!
|Click to find answers!
Hope everyone has a great Halloween! See you next issue!
By General bob-omb (talk)
This koopa hid himself well.
Don't start off looking at the middle of the picture.
This month's theme is Wario Land: Shake It!
Answers will be featured in next month's issue. ;)