From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
by Gamefreak75 (talk)
Marwikedor (talk) has dropped his position of Trivia and Quiz due to being banned on the forum for…undisclosed reasons.
B.wilson (talk) has been banned on the wiki, thus not being able to write the Guess that Game section anymore.
Thankfully, Turboo (talk) now writes for the Guess that Game and Guess that Character section while Raven Effect (talk) now writes for the Trivia section.
By Tucayo (talk)
Hi, everybody! I'm your hard-working-and-now-back-in-the-core-staff Mystery Images writer Tucayo! Now we have a change in how this will work, yessir. The images are logos now, so have fun guessing them. And by the way, remember to follow us on Twitter for all the latest updates on The 'Shroom!
by Raven Effect (talk)
Did you know that...
- A Gold Fuzzy appears on the back of the official Primia guide for Super Paper Mario, but no Gold Fuzzies appear in the game.
- According to the Official Primia Guide for Mario Kart Wii, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy are cousins.
- In the Comic book, Fryguys are created when a Toad is exposed to extreme heat.
- The star that the Rabbit MIPS has in Super Mario 64 was actually a gift from Bowser.
- That Mario Tennis for the N64 marks the last playable appearance of Donkey Kong Jr.
By Turboo (talk)
- The game this character stars in was released in 1996.
- This character is an ally of Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong.
- This character is found in the south end of the overworld.
- This character is a member of the Brothers Bear.
- This character gives out useful information for a small fee.
Guess that Game
by Turboo (talk)
- This game's predecessor was released in 1997.
- This game was not released.
- The first version of this game's cast consisted of both Donkey Kong Country and Mario characters.
- This game was going to use the tilt sensor.
- This game was later converted into Banjo-Pilot.
by Gamefreak75 (talk)
Here is the answer to last month’s crossword: Right here
This month’s word search is to commemorate the release of Mario Kart 64 in the United States. Here it is:
Answers will be given next issue, as usual.
By General bob-omb (talk)
To celebrate the upcoming game Paper Mario 3ds, I have come up with a rather special picture this time. Cross your eyes and focus them in order to have the two pictures overlap, and voila! A
2-D 3-D picture! Now you just have to find the koopa.
By Yoshimitzu (talk)