Are these guys really aliens? Sure their main base is on the moon, but that's just a smart idea for protection. Does it actually say it in the game or what?
- The curious Yoshi Master
- I'm pretty sure it doesn't say they are aliens. We don't know if they originated on the moon; that's just where their base was located. -- Son of Suns
- I've found some evidence that seems to say that the X-nauts are aliens, on the official Paper Mario website Punio refers to the X-Nauts as aliens and Lord Crump also refers to himself as an alien. Also I found something disturbing on Wikipedia about the X-Nauts, it says the X-Nauts are similar to the nazis what with the red, black and white color scheme, salute thingie and attempting to take over the world bit, weird huh? -- Sir Grodus
Contradictory paragraph, weird how no one has fixed that. But just because there a secret society really doesn't mean there not aliens, aliens can have cults too. -- Sir Grodus
I dunno... The term "alien" doesn't necessarily have to mean one is from outer space. Here a definition from my dictionary: "of another country; foreign". Maybe Punio is just saying they're not from around there. Of course, neither is Mario and co. And Punio could just think they're space aliens, because of their outfits (I might). - J-Yoshi64 (talk)
Grodus is an X-Naut? He only really has the X-Naut eyes. Just wondering.
He's their leader.... Although that doesn't make him one. I'm perplexed too... Oh, and I added a link for NC Comix (the comics Jay Resop, AKA Samus writes!) on his talk page. Check 'em out! 3D
Does "X-Naut Platoon" really count as a proper name? Goombella's Tattle uses "X-Naut platoon" generically, and the enemy selection just says "X-Nauts". Niiue - Who has lost his tail? 19:34, March 15, 2020 (EDT)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door bestiary says "Please note that some of these enemies are variations of a single enemy, were fought in a grouped-battle, or had several battles where the enemy had a different stat-spread or form." Given that it shares a number with the normal one on said page, I think we classify it as a different form. Whether it should be capitalized or not, I don't know. PinkYoshiFan 15:00, April 26, 2020 (EDT)
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
This should be split for the same reason as Fuzzy Horde; it's a specific group fought as a boss assistant that is given its own tattle and (in other languages) name.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) - Per
- Niiue (talk) Per proposal.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per all.
- Swallow (talk) Per proposal