Merge Turtley Leaf with Koopa Leaf
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
My first proposal isn't going so well. I think this one will. Turtley Leaves and Koopa Leaves do the same thing, they both give you 3 FP. They are found in Koopa inhabited areas. Even though the names are different they are piratically the same thing. They even make Koopa Tea.
- YoshiGo99 (talk) My proposal.
- Yoshidude99 (talk) per proposal.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per both!
- Lemmy Koopa617 (talk) Per YoshiGo99.
- Mariomario64 (talk) Per proposal. A lot of articles here on the wiki are composed of two extremely similar items whose only difference between each other is the name or where it's found. Yeah.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) fair enough they look the same are found in similar areas, do the same thing, and most importantly it isn't a recipe it could be the same thing thats called something else in a different region
- Zero777 (talk) Per all
- BoygeyDude (talk) Per all! ;)
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- Mario Bros.! (talk) Per all
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Dr Javelin (talk) Koopa Leaves are only found in Paper Mario and Turtley Leaves are only found in The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario. They have different names because they come from different games. They aren't the same thing in any way.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - Just because they are quite similar does not change the fact that they are different things.
Please not that the ending date was wrong (the 7th is 15 days away) and someone had to fix it for you, which shouldn't be necessary. And you neglected to add this TPP to the list on MarioWiki:Proposals. It's also frowned upon to ask people to vote for your proposals, by the way. - Walkazo 12:48, 22 June 2011 (EDT)
We this is my second proposal. I am not good with it yet.12:56, 22 June 2011 (EDT)