"Cameo" type things that effect gameplay should have articles. Maybe we should have a link to cameos that have their own articles on the list of cameos page. -- Son of Suns
Merge relevant information from Starfy to Assist Trophy, Cameos, and Video game references
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Tell me, why is this article still around? I mean, his appearance in M&L: SS is just a cameo, Super Princess Peach is just speculation (Yes, it references him, but it says "rumored", ie not proven, so it's not enough to keep this article), with SSBB it's inconsistent since none of the other Assist Trophies have articles, and finally the Densetsu no Stafy series doesn't even belong here, since this is an article about the character, not the series. So basically, merge everything except SSBB and the Densetsu no Stafy series to Cameos, merge SSBB to Assist Trophy, and merge Densetsu no Stafy series to Video game references.
As a side note, if my proposal to split Densetsu no Stafy 3 from Video game references passes, the Densetsu no Stafy 3 section should be merged to the resulting page.
- Reversinator (talk) I per the proposal that I made
- Knife (talk) – Per consistency.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per the pattern of consistency set down by previous users.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per proposal.
- Mariomario64 (talk) Per all.
- Yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)This should be deleted.There is another proposal about the same thing here. that you happened to make. The Starfy series contains more cameos than Captain Rainbow,which has an article.Starfy was in Mario & Luigi:SuperStar Saga,Super Princess Peach(use common sense!),SSBB,And Wario was in Densetsu no Stafy 3.
- SWFlash (talk) Starfy have appeared in Densetsu no Stafy 3, the Wario-related game.
- Superfiremario (talk) Per all.
- FourPaperHeroes (talk) Per all.
- That proposal finishes two days before this one. Two days isn't enough? --Reversinator 20:39, 7 May 2011 (EDT)
I don't know... this seems like a bad move to me...