Talk:Standard Bike M
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
The header is self explanatory. We merged the different standard Karts (e.g. Standard MR, Standard BW, etc.) from Mario Kart DS into the Kart article, shouldn't we merge the different Bike size variants into Bike? These articles are basically repeating what the Bike article says with the only difference being the sizes of the karts and the general statistics (which is already explained on the Bike article anyway).
- Knife (talk) - Per proposal
- Reversinator (talk) Per concistency.
- Red Shell 68066vr (talk) Consistency! Maybe we should merge the other bikes in too.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per consistency and conveniencey!
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all. Merging the Standard S, M and L Bikes (and the Standard S, M and L Karts too) will save on space and navigation time, and make the main page look better while simultaneously cutting down on stubs: it's a great idea.
- Supermariofan14 (talk) - Per Walkazo.
- Gamefreak75 (talk) PEr all.
Actually, if you compare closely, the Standard Bike S has two tailpipes, while the larger ones have one tailpipe. So this means that they are not exactly similar! Just for your information. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)