Talk:Sherbet Land (race course)
- Indeed it does. I suggest you integrate that information in the Mario Kart 64 section. Ray Trace(T|C)
Why can't the section mention the course causing "iced" racers when falling into the water? I mean, you really can't get that in other Mario Kart course with no ice elements. --Michael (talk) 18:31, 7 May 2014 (EDT)
Is this page even needed? Since the two race courses have practically nothing in common other than the fact that they're ice-themed, I think the (actually very little) information here should be relegated to each individual article instead. (T|C) 20:29, 31 May 2018 (EDT)
- The actual disambiguation page should be updated to account for the two different race courses, and then this could just be deleted. Though where would the Mario & Sonic information go? Is that talking about an area or a song? 20:38, 31 May 2018 (EDT)
Delete this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Since there's been no further commentary in the discussion I started above in nearly a fortnight, I think it's about time we revisited this. This page really serves no real purpose other than disambiguation between two things that have nothing in common with each other...other than the fact that they're ice-themed race courses. If anything, these pages should just be listed in the main disambiguation page, and this page should just be deleted.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per proposal.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Per proposal.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per my thoughts above.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per all
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per proposal.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per all.
- Mario jc (talk) Per all.
- Magikrazy (talk) Ew, how long have we had this? These are clearly two different ice themed courses that just unfortunately share the same name.
- Andymii (talk) Per all.
- Kolafloro (talk) Per all of the above.