Should this merge with Bowser Jr.? the article seems to short. Max2
Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario have appeared as separate characters in some games, so I do'nt think so. - Ultimatetoad 17:15, 26 February 2007 (EST)
What games? Max2
The Mario Tennis for the gamecube, who's name I ca'nt remember. Anyway, it has a different name, and LOOKS different. If Frog Mario deserves an article, I know that Shadow Mario does. Ultimatetoad 17:47, 27 February 2007 (EST)
- Mario Power Tennis
- no. I've beat that game. 2 times. I Don't see Shadow Mario.
- Ca'nt? is that... Catnip?
- ok. we have... Do'nt=Donut and Ca'nt=Catnip
O.K., O.K., I type fast. Maybe I have the wrong name. One minute, I'll check. - Ultimatetoad 17:52, 27 February 2007 (EST)
- it not It's
- It should be "It's" because otherwise the sentence woulbe be "It Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour"
- This is a good way to talk
- Have you joined the grammar police here yet?
- I meant "I Spelled It's wrong on purpose"
- Grammar Police?
The grammar police are a bunch of people on the wiki. who's job is to fix grammatical errors in articles.To serve and Correct. I'm not a member, seeing as how I hate grammar, but talk to Monty Mole. - Ultimatetoad
Does Shadow Mario's "unusually long, red tongue" actually appear in canon? I saw it once in fanart, but I don't remember seeing it in 'Sunshine'.DrFurball 15:01, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- Definitely not in Sunshine, though I can't find it in the text currently. You can remove it. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 14:33, 27 January 2008 (EST)
- I removed it. All right! My first edit! DrFurball 15:01, 27 January 2008 (EST)
What's the point of having a quote where he says nothing? That's dumb.
- He says text in the 2 games where he appears. Koopalmier 08:11, 16 November 2008 (EST)
Does Bowser Jr. use the bandanna to transform into Shadow Mario, or does he use the Gadd Brush? Green Yoshi
Not really a doppelganger
I've been reading a book on ghosts, and it says that a doppelganger is a German(?) word meaning a ghostly double of a person. Shadow Mario is not a ghostly double of Mario, he's a Koopa pretending to be Mario. So should I remove that? Lemmy Koopa Fan (talk)
- Twin can be used synonymously with clone or duplicate. --Reversinator 19:34, 9 May 2011 (EDT)
- On the page showing the characters. You have Mario, Peach, Toadsworth, the red Toad and Shadow Mario. Koopalmier 18:21, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
Can we make a gallery page for him? Even though he has very little artwork, he has a bunch of screenshots (and besides, the individual Koopalings have gallery pages). Peanutjon (talk) 12:23, 26 June 2014 (EDT)