- oops...... it's a bit hard to read it with the video quality, i will get on it right away. - Cubeguy(talk)
- There it's done. - Cubeguy(talk)
- No i can't say where as it was only a demo, and it is never mentioned, but it seems to be the first giant boss that will be encountered in the game. I can though say its set in a field near some mountains. I hope that helps. - Cubeguy(talk)
- It is fought in Dreamy Slumber Desert.
Updated Moves and Description
I have updated the description and his moves according to what I experienced during my battle with him.
It's actual name
- What is the source for "Drilldigger", then?
Robo Drilldigger and Drilldigger are not the same. Drilldigger is some machine to destroy rocks in Dozing Sands and Robo-Drilldigger is giant boss in Dream World. Normal Drilldigger is not a boss by the way. --Mlol (talk) 15:02, 27 July 2013 (EDT)
I confirm, his name is Robo-Drilldigger, the Drilldigger is an object, also in the Italian version there was a translation error in which the Dream Stone Soul called him by the name of the object. --Sonic98 (talk) 05:23, 7 August 2013 (EDT)
- It's not a translation error, he also calls it 'Drilldigger' in the (PAL) English version of thhe game. PrinceKoopaIV (talk) 11:34, 7 August 2013 (EDT)
- Yes. PrinceKoopaIV (talk) 06:24, 11 August 2013 (EDT)
I think I figured out how to find which form Robo-Drilldigger becomes within the big tornado. As he creates the tornado, his face falshes around on three places, on top, the middle and close to the ground. I think that you can see which form he takes by looking at where his face flashes last, highest meaning his air form, middle his normal form and ground the 'cart' form. I just am not sure and i'd like someone else to confirm this. PrinceKoopaIV (talk) 06:29, 11 August 2013 (EDT)
HOW IN THE WORLD do you know it's stats??? I mean, it doesn't show how much damage dealt, and the Prima guide doesn't show the stats. 18.104.22.168 14:31, 21 January 2015 (EST)
Robo-Drilldigger and Drilldigger are the same subject?
The link Drilldigger is a redirect to the page Robo-Drilldigger. But in theory the Drilldigger should not be the machine that Mario and Luigi used for excavations in the desert?--Sonic98 (talk) 06:18, 23 December 2015 (EST)
Create the page: Drilldigger
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Robot-Drilldigger is the giant boss fought by Giant Luigi, the Drilldigger is instead a machine that Mario and Luigi use the desert to destroy boulders, under order of Britta. I can not understand why Drilldigger is a redirection to Robo-Drilldigger. They are clearly two completely different things with no connection.
- Sonic98 (talk) Per proposal
- Tsunami (talk) Per proposal. They're obviously two different things.
- Niiue (talk) Per proposal, though I don't see why this needs a proposal.
- The Super Mario Super User (talk) Per Niiue
- Boo4761 (talk) Per proposal.
- Warioad (talk) Per proposal.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Sonic98, although really, you didn't even need a proposal: the lack of page is a very obvious oversight.
Why are we even considering a split here? I see no evidence of regular drilldiggers in the article at all. Creating a page for regular drilldiggers and taking away the redirect to Robo-Drilldigger sounds like a better idea to me. Warioad (talk) 14:51, 2 January 2016 (EST)