So why are these merged? Different games, different purposes. TTYD
lazily recycles takes a lot of inspiration from the original PM, but this is just a generic name being used in two games. Scrooge200 (talk) 16:15, January 29, 2020 (EST)
- This is probably as straightforward as Palace Key, so I support this type of split. Heck, Cookbook should also get the same treatment. (T|C) 20:21, January 29, 2020 (EST)
Split the Packages
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
See above comments. Despite being the same type of item, they're found in different games and appear slightly different from each other. They even have different Japanese names, which at least counts for something. And no, since this is technically a generic subject, the "concept" argument doesn't work here.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per proposal.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) Different name in language of origin, so Intelligent Systems clearly didn't think of them as the same thing. Ergo, nor should we.
- Duckfan77 (talk) Per all.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Per all.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
- PinkYoshiFan (talk) Per all
- Goombuigi (talk) Per all.