Talk:Neo Bowser Castle
Merge the Dream Team and Paper Jam appearances to one article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
While these are different individual castles and have different designs, the exact same thing can be said about the many, many, many different iterations of "Bowser's Castle" we don't split, and I fail to see why this should be different. The name in Paper Jam is a clear callback to the previous one in Dream Team (despite the concept of Bowser's Castle doubling as a flying weapon being in every Mario & Luigi game other than Partners in Time, though these are the only ones of those powered by purple energy...but I digress).
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) - Per
- Hewer (talk) Per proposal.
- LinkTheLefty (talk) Not to mention that the names are identical in every language as well.
- Tails777 (talk) Seems reasonable, per proposal.
- Swallow (talk) Taking the point about Bowser's Castle into account, this is fair enough.
- Somethingone (talk) Design has next to no weight on determining splits and merges, per proposal.
- Platform (talk) Per all.
- I seriously doubt the ones in Paper Mario and Superstar Saga could be. Swallow 15:37, March 23, 2022 (EDT)