Talk:List of Saffron and Dyllis Recipes by ingredient
Can you please recreate this page? I think it's useful. It's the only page that lists the ingredient substitutes, too.
- Oh...my...GOD! Someone kidnapped the Sammer's Kingdom!!
- You should have said something during the proposal to delete this page. If you want to bring it back, you'd have to wait until the 26th of March (since proposals cannot be counteracted within four weeks of them passing) and then start another proposal. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Keeping this article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
We have to keep this page. It lists the recipes by ingredient and it's really useful. It also lists the substitutes for the items.
Do not Delete
- PrincessJojora (talk) This page is useful. It also used to list all the recipes by ingredient and ALL the substitutes for the items. (I only edited the other page with only two, because I didn't know all the others because they were deleted.) There are no other pages that do this! Bring this page back! We really need this page. It's a necessary page.
- Yoshi876 (talk) Per the reasons in this proposal that called for the page to be deleted.
- ShyGuy8 (talk)Per Yoshi876
- BabyLuigi64 (talk) It was deleted for a good reason in the first place. Per the proposal Yoshi876 linked to.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) There are no new well-thought out reasons to convince me to shift positions from the last proposal. Should we create bestiaries articles by location?
- Baby Luigi (talk) Your reasoning isn't sound, no support.
- Lumastar (talk) Per all, including my past self.
I'm sorry, but do you really understand why it was deleted in the first place? All you're saying is stating facts on what it did and that we "need" this page while the wiki is function perfectly fine without it. If no other pages do this, it makes it an even stronger argument on why it should be deleted, as it breaks consistency and possibly the most redundant page in the wiki. We don't need to list the items in a slightly different manner, it's a bit stupid to have two articles function the exact thing yet list it slightly differently. The fact that no one opposed the first proposal or has a very strong point on why it should stay really says something regarding how much we need this on the wiki. Ray Trace(T|C) 21:54, 8 June 2015 (EDT)