Talk:List of Paper Mario glitches
Something's awfully wrong...
In the article it says that if you use the Herringway glitch to make him A normal bumpty the game will freeze and a glitch menu appears, However this is incorrect because when i made him a Bumpty on the virtual console paper mario the game didn't freeze or lag just the slightest bit and the game just went on as it should. Has this happened to someone else? i think the following could have happened. 1: The typing has been mixed up and the freezing happens only if you make him invisible and not when you make him a bumpty. 2: The game only freezes on the N64 version of the game. Can you tell me your opinions so i can know what to write in the article, please? User:MarioMaster720
- I can't get to this chapter! (HARD...) But I will in this week SWFlash (15 oct 2010)
- Ok, I'm done. Bumpty freezed an emulator. Wii didn't hang probably because VC fixed ANY reason of freezing and just didn't update his texture. Also I took some screenshots!SWFlash (17 oct 2010)
- On Virtual Console Paper Mario, here's what happened to me: I did nothing at all, Herringway became a normal Bumpty, he occasionally disappeared, the game didn't freeze. It probably works in the 64 version. Magikrazy51 (talk)
I think it can be seen only in old video plugins for emulators.SWFlash
Game freeze glitch?
Today, I was playing Paper Mario on the Virtual Console and I went to Lavalava Island. When I searched for the baby yoshis, I saw an item that I wanted but my inventory was full, so I threw away a coconut. The problem is that the coconut came back to me and the "remove item" page appeared at the SAME TIME that I clicked on a M. Bush (an ennemy). The battle still started even though I didn't removed an item from my inventory. The battle was normal but when I finished it and I went back on the level, all the buttons stopped working (ex: A, B, Start, Joystick, etc.). I had no choice but to restart the game. Should we add this as a glitch? (PS: Sorry if it was long, I just like explaining!) --Metalex123 (talk) 23:16, 8 June 2014 (EDT)
Paper Mario TAS
I'd like to replace "<ref>[http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/9Gtr74h11Eo/mqdefault.jpg Glitch]</ref>" with "<ref>[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gtr74h11Eo Glitch]</ref>", but I don't have permission. Can someone do that? --Habs (talk) 13:18, 10 April 2017 (EDT)
Edit Permissions Request
I know I haven't done much on this wiki, but I think I'd enjoy overhauling this page with updated glitches from Stryder7x's channel and other sources, and adding more detail to the ones already here, as per the request at the top of the page. I don't think I have perms to edit, though, so if I could get access it would be greatly appreciated. ~ gerbillover, 20:06, 30th Jan 2019 (GMT)
- The page is semi-protected, like all other glitch pages, meaning you need to be autoconfirmed to edit it. To become autoconfirmed, you must make five edits and have an account for four days. --TheFlameChomp (talk) 15:09, 30 January 2019 (EST)
- Oh xD Well this account is months old, so I'll go find some places to contribute and then get going with this! ~ gerbillover, 20:11, 30th Jan 2019 (GMT)