I don't know why some people think Krow is a female but I want them to stop talking lies! Krow is a male! If you are smart, and you believe me, good. But if you believe he is a she, give me your reasons, and "because Krow has eggs" is NOT a good reason because there is nothing in them.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Krow (talk).
Split from Krow
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I think we should split Kreepy Krow from krow. They are two different bosses, have different info and images, and besides, Dark Fawful and Fawful are split. Even the DK Wiki itself has them split. So I say we split them.
- BluePikminKong497 (talk)
- FireBabyLuigi11 (talk) They're diffrent bosses. It's elementary!
- Ratfink43 (talk) Only for consistency
- Zero777 (talk) I am Zero! Per all. Zero signing out.
Superboo922 (talk) Per KS3.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all.
- Supermariofan14 (talk) - Different battle, different boss.
- Mario4Ever (talk) If Fawful and Dark Fawful are separated, and the DK wiki has Krow and Kreepy Krow separated, then it makes sense to do so here. Per all.
- Dry dry king (talk) Per proposal.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Per Mario4ever
Which Bloody one should i add Deceased Too? i'm Stumped.
Which One [Krow and Kreepy Krow] Should Get The Category Deceased? Because i Don't Know Which one Should Get it. Like With Cackletta and Her Soul They Were Both on the same page so it Was easy. Krow and Kreepy Krow are on Different Bloody Pages, Which one should i add Deceased Too? LUIGIRULES71 (talk)
- Kreepy Krow already has the Undead category, which is used for characters of the living dead. Because of this, Krow has the Deceased Characters category because it indicates a character that has been stated or shown in some way (in this case, his ghost) to have died at some point in time. Mario JC 02:20, 11 September 2017 (EDT)