Talk:King Koopa's alter egos
From the Super Mario Wiki
Move to "Alter egos of King Koopa"
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
keep the same name 4-7
It sounds a bit more formal that way.
- Mariotime11 (talk) – Per proposal
- YoshiKong (talk) – Per proposal, it does indeed sound more suitable.
- Yoshi876 (talk) – Per proposal.
- ParaLemmy1234 (talk) – Per proposal.
- Pinkie Pie (talk) No, because King Koopa's alter ego is a catchy name.
- Walkazo (talk) - Seems like an arbitrary change: not worth the trouble of updating all the links and redirects and whatnot, and not worth making us all remember the new name. Besides, it sounds more natural as-is anyway, and more importantly, having the more important pat of the name (i.e. the character in question, "King Koopa") come first seems better for searching purposes.
- SuperYoshiBros (talk) Per LGM's comment.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per Walkazo.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Per all and my comment.
- Time Turner (talk) Per all.
- Ace Shadow (talk) Per all.
- I Understand, but "Alter egos of King Koopa" is a log word to understand. "King Koopa's alter egos" is a small word to understand. The Zombie Bros. (talk · edits) 11:51, 14 June 2013 (EDT)
- 1) That's a phrase, not a word, and 2) How does the inclusion of the extremely simple word "of" make it harder to understand? LB (talk • edits • ) 23:46, 15 June 2013 (EDT)
- I have a question: what about other articles pertaining to possessive names? Bowser's Bogus Items, for instance? I don't see why we should move this article to "Alter egos of King Koopa". The new name sounds just wordier, and the best way to express things is to do it in as few words as possible. KaBoom! 00:15, 17 June 2013 (EDT)