Wait, where in Super Mario World does it say this is called Kappa Mountain? And when is it in Yoshi's Island? I've played the remakes of both games, there was no mention of anything being called Kappa Mountain. In SMW, after Yoshi's Island 1 is beaten, Mario simply climbs a ladder up a mountain to Yellow Switch Palace. CrystalYoshi 20:13, 1 February 2008 (EST)
- I haven't heard of this name either. Maybe it is from the Player's Guide? Time Questions 07:09, 2 February 2008 (EST)
- Indeed. And I thought I knew the manual inside out. Thanks! Time Questions 15:34, 9 February 2008 (EST)
- There has been a bunch of SMW pictures coming from fan-hack. This is one of them. --Blitzwing 16:47, 26 November 2008 (EST)
The image shows a green switch palace but in the article it say yellow switch palace. But the green switch palace is located on west side of the Donut Plains. Grapes
- I dunno why, if it's really that bad, i'll upload a new one. uper-Yoshi
Merge Kappa Mountain with Yoshi's Island (place), Yellow Switch Palace, or delete it
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
do nothing 1-1-0-7
Kappa Mountain is officially named, but it isn't even a level in the game. It might be the same place as a couple other locations in other games, but that's unconfirmed. There are four options:
- Merge it with Yoshi's Island
- Merge it with Yellow Switch Palace
- Delete it
- Don't do anything
Merge with Yoshi's Island
Merge with Yellow Switch Palace
- Coooool123 (talk) I agree with this option. We could merge the Yellow Switch palace with Kappa mountain, though the page would still be called Kappa mountain. This seems like the best option, since we would merge two smaller pages that basically have everything to do with each other. Just because the switch level is on the mountain doesn't mean it should be left on it's own page.
Don't do anything
- Raven Effect (talk) This place is officially named so that separates it from random unnamed locations so it shouldn't be deleted. It should not be merged with Yoshi's Island because it's officially named so it's just like Goomba King's Fortress in the sense that the Fortress isn't merged with Goomba Road despite being on Goomba Road. It should not be merged with the Switch level because it is not the switch level it's the mountain the level is on.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per Raven Effect.
- Commander Code-8 (talk)Per RE
- GreenDisaster (talk) Per all.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) Being officially named should be one valid reason to keep it as it is.
- RandomYoshi (talk) – Per LGM.
- Darth Vader (talk) Per all.