Merge Coincentration into Intense Coincentration
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Why are these two articles separate when they are exactly the same setting, technique, with just one of them with fewer coins? I say, this deserves a merge.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Per me and Wario's fat.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per BPK497 and proposal. (Sorry Wario, your fat isn't worth caring about.)
- Cat91x (talk) They are basicly the same game.
- Marioguy1 (talk) - Whether they have the same physics or not, they are different games in SM64DS and should be dictated as so here. Neither article is a stub, so I see no reason to do this.
- Edofenrir (talk) - Per MG1.
- Fawfulfury65 (talk) Per all.
- Knife (talk) Changed vote. Hadn't realized the game notes them as different.
- Fuzzipede27 (talk) Yay! No edit conflit! There are atleast 2 Differents between the mini-games.
- Bloc Partier (talk) - Per all.
- Soler (talk) Per all. (I'm back—for now—but you won't remember me.)
@Supporters: While one minigame is a harder version of the other, they are different minigames. Not the same minigame, if the game itself says they are two different minigames then why is the wiki that covers the game classifying them as the same minigame? Marioguy1 (talk)
- Try telling it to the people who want the other minigame articles merged because they are extremely similar :P Ray Trace(T|C)