- That would be stupid - by your logic we should delete the Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon page altogether. --30px SuperYoshiBros 30px 11:01, 27 February 2013 (EST)
Mummies are Grennies
If you look closey in the overview trailer you ill see a whirlwind of bandages. When it stops a Greenie appears holding two sticks with gloves on them and is on stilts. It drops these after spinning. These are most likley the mummies we have seen. - Cubeguy
Greenie Fun Facts
Ummm...okay...but, that information was not needed. Greenie is a species, not a character. the idea of him being friends with Slammer and Hider is not official, Greenies do appear to like water but that's not something that should be mentioned on the article.
Mummies and Knights
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I think we should create a page dedicated to Medieval Knight and the Mummy, is that both are enemies but they are possessed by the ghosts of beings that exist in their own right even without the presence of ghosts. Maybe we could give it a name conjectural.
- Sonic98 (talk): Per proposal.
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) The problem with your reasoning, Goomba, is that we are not talking about simple disguises of an enemy. The mummies and the knights are NOT the same as Scarescraper recolors. I think these enemies deserve separate articles because they have very different attacking methods (the mummies attempt to run into you and swipe you) and they make different noises as well. You can't even tell they're Greenies inside them until you unravel their wrapping. I'm not sure about knights since my sister and I haven't gotten through the game enough. Also, Jack O' Goomba has its own article, even though it's just a Goomba in a jack o' lantern. The same goes for Prickly Goomba. The mummy and the knight are also not simply Greenie equipment either. Also, mummy is not conjectural because E. Gadd has mentioned their names. It's simply, "mummy".
- Baby Luigi (talk) Per LGM (because I basically told her reasons she should support before she cast her vote). Mummies and Knights are disguises that make a Greenie very different; it's not the same as it carrying a shovel or using kitchen equipment.
- ParaLemmy1234 (talk) Per LeftyGreenMario.
- King Pikante (talk) Per LGM.
- BowserJunior (talk) Per LGM
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per LGM.
- Freakworld (talk) Per LGM.
- Binarystep (talk) Per LGM. Having Mummies and Greenies merged would be like having Goombas and Spiky Goombas merged, simply because the Spiky Goomba is "only wearing a helmet".
- Robecuba (talk)Per LeftyGreenMario, they do indeed feel like different enemies.
- Goomba (talk) We did that for the "different" boss ghosts of the ScareScraper/Thrill Tower, and it didn't work out so well.
- Cubeguy (talk) Same as Goomba, but Greenies are the only common ghosts that possess and disguise themselves as knights and mummies.
@LeftyGreenMario & BabyLuigi: Im sorry but your reasoning is unsound. First the disguises serve as a diffrent form of attack by the greenies and also acts as a shield much like the shovels, , helmets, swords & shield, and other objects. If so then you shold make pages for those. Not only that but greenies can be heard from inside the disguises, they do laugh, it also explains why the suits of armor attack luigi, besides the tough possessor. Also when the greenie is exposed it does not provide it with anything new making it a simple greenie. If they where to have there own page then a ghost should not be inside them. Speaking of which, greenies are the only ghosts that are found inside them so seperate articles on the greenies page for them i would have to agree to. I will say the knight statues, that can't be knocked over, are a unkown but the mummies are not. One last thing, during the Overset Possessor battle on level C-6 3 greenies spawn and dive into the ground which then mummies rise from the ground to attack luigi, after unrappiing them the greenies are exposed, so mummies are greenies in disguise, also e.gadd even states there clever for dressing up like mummies after level C-2. - Cubeguy(talk)
- I never stated that mummies are NOT Greenies. I'm saying that mummies deserve separate pages because mummies make different noises, different attacks, and you can't really tell Greenies are inside them until you unravel their wrappings. Greenies with equipment are simply Greenies with protective equipment, and they don't have another name for them. I provided an analogy for mummies as to how Prickly Goomba (they become normal Goombas when their shield is destroyed) and Jack O' Goomba (they become normal Goombas when their pumpkins are destroyed; they also emit fire) have their own articles. BabyLuigiOnFire and I never faced knights yet, but they seem to be the same case as mummies.
- KaBoom! 18:37, 7 May 2013 (EDT)
- As stated mummies will make the occasional greenie laugh, not only that but there attack is basically the same as a greenies punch but if stobed it increases slightly as they ram luigi, and they aren't really mummies as the only ones encountered are just greenies in disguise, which i have said is stated by proffesor E.Gadd. I'll settle for sperate articles on the greenies page, but seperate pages really aren't needed. - Cubeguy(talk)
- They may make the same laugh. The mummies even move differently than the normal Greenies (which is another reason Greenies with equipment should not get separate articles). Yes, they are Greenies are disguise, but they're called mummies as well. Also, you're not reading where I said Goombas in disguises getting separate articles. I think an analogy can be drawn from Greenie to Mummy as in Goomba is to Jack O'Goomba or Prickly Goomba.
- KaBoom! 00:40, 9 May 2013 (EDT)
- I might be hitting a bit hard with his, but this is how i see it, mummies are not there own entities, there more of a buffer between luigi and ghosts, like a wall, they also don't appear in the vault as, stated a little earlier, are not there own entities, they are just equipment that greenies use in the game, just like swords and shields. If the mummies where indeed seperate ghosts in the game and do not at all appear in the vault i would have no problem arguing against this. Although after consideration of the suits of armour, the armour can have it's own pageas we cannot prove if ghosts are inside the suits found earlier in the game. - Cubeguy(talk)