Why don't we have a separate article on these I mean all the other enemies that are basically just enemies stacked on top of each other have separate articles like Shy Stack so why not these Raven Effect (talk)
Split Goomba Tower from Goomba
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
These two should be split because even though they are only Goomba's stacked on top of each other other things like Shy Stack are split and so are Shy Squad and those are nothing more then a bunch of Shy Guys so the standard is that officially named things like this should be split.
- Raven Effect (talk) I wish to meet the man who casts the first vote against there own proposal
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per Raven Effect
- New Super Yoshi (talk) Per all.
- CatJedi (talk) banana split the articles up
- Prince Ludwig (talk) I vote for the split. Per all.
- MarioSmasher (talk) Per "Raphael the Raven Effect".
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) Shy Stack and Shy Squad are separate enemies from the regular Shy Guy. They have differing stats and attack patterns in the RPGs they appear in. Goomba Towers however, are never separate RPG enemies. If we have a Goomba Tower, we should also have Biddybud Stack in consideration (even though Biddybud stack do not have an official name I believe).
- LeftyGreenMario (talk) I'm not supporting the split if Biddybud Stack is not taken into consideration.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) Per BLoF.
Are Goomba towers listed as separate enemies in the player guides? What features do Goomba Towers have that are different from regular Goombas? Also, "man" doesn't agree with "their" (not "there"). :P Bazooka Mario BadaBoom! 18:32, 24 April 2012 (EDT)
- I have no idea if it's official although I assume it is since if it wasn't it would be deleted. As for different traits well it's taller then a regular Goomba making it harder to attack Raven Effect (talk)
- Hm, if Stacked Goombas were a separate entry in the players' guide, maybe we can split it, though. Well, do you know any other articles on enemies and the stacked form that were split, but no RPG appearances were included? Bazooka Mario BadaBoom! 18:45, 24 April 2012 (EDT)
- @LGM there is a proposal about spliting the Stu stacks  but with the other one I don't think that name is official unlike these two Raven Effect (talk)
Probably.--Prince Ludwig 17:43, 2 May 2012 (EDT)