- You still aren't doing this. Please sign your comments with ~~~~. TheDarkStar 15:02, June 3, 2019 (EDT)
~~~~ Like this? I'm sorry, Fandom wiki is a bit more straight forward with its comment system. Like, maybe if there was a comment section, it'd be easier
The preceding unsigned comment was added by MarioLover54 (talk).
- Because that way, people don't have to go through the page history to see who added the comment. Also, you can indent comments by putting a colon (:) before your comment so it's immediately noticeable that you're continuing the discussion. TheDarkStar 21:48, June 5, 2019 (EDT)
- Like this? User:MarioLover54/sig
Okay, noted User:MarioLover54/sig 8:23 AM (EDT) July 8, 2019
Please stop adding personal opinions and the like to talk pages. Talk pages are solely for improving the article in question. Forum talk should be taken to the Mario Boards. Thanks! TheDarkStar 12:51, July 17, 2019 (EDT)
|Please stop continuing to use mainspace talk pages for unconstructive purposes, despite being told not to on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator or patroller and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
- You added forum talk again. As said above, mainspace talk pages should only be used to talk about how the article can be improved/changed, not for adding your personal opinions, which should goon our forum. Doomhiker (talk) 09:50, July 26, 2019 (EDT)
|This is a warning to stop your inappropriate behavior (continuing to use talk pages for unconstructive purposes) on the Super Mario Wiki. Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked from editing this site.|
If this warning was not issued by an administrator or patroller and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
You added forum talk again. Talk pages should only be used for talking about how the article can be improved, changed, or renamed, not for your own personal opinions or comments not related to improving the article. TheDarkStar 00:43, August 1, 2019 (EDT)
|This is your last warning. The next time you break the rules in any way, you will be blocked from editing the Super Mario Wiki.|
If this last warning was not issued by an administrator or patroller and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
- With reckless abandon, even. Please do not use talk pages to say unimportant things like what fake scientific names you would give something or whether you thought something was a different species than it is. Keep this up, and like the above template says, you will be blocked. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 14:37, August 2, 2019 (EDT)
For infoboxes, we don't use thumbnails for the image, and titles for games, TV shows etc. must be italicised. You can always look at the source code for other character pages like Mario to see how they're done. M JC 22:14, July 23, 2019 (EDT)
- Adding a frame around the image in an infobox (which itself is technically already its frame) just looks bad and doesn't make sense. You simply remove the "
|thumb" part of the image and specify how wide by adding "
|200px" (replacing the number with how many pixels wide). And please remember to italicise titles. M JC 22:49, July 24, 2019 (EDT)
- Okay, thank you MarioLover54 8:26 AM 7/25/2019 (EDT)
Please read through this section again regarding infoboxes. The image doesn't need a frame and the game title in "First appearance" or "Latest appearance" must be formatted correctly. M JC 02:49, February 8, 2020 (EST)
How do I add it to my profile information? 2:26 PM 7/24/2019 (EDT) MarioLover54