The Fire Ghost is actually a Temper Terror. We should take out that info and make a new article out of it. Temper Terrors are probably a sub-species of Gold Ghosts, as they are similar except in name and elemental alignment. Son of Suns 23:52, 20 July 2006 (EDT)
- Ah, thanks. I'll get to it now. Wayoshi 00:54, 21 July 2006 (EDT)
- Done! But...what are the sub-species of Purple Punchers and Blue Blazes? Wayoshi 00:58, 21 July 2006 (EDT)
- The Elemental Sub-Species of Purple Punchers is Flash, while Blue Blazes are actually the elemental sub-species of the Blue Twirler, the big blue punching ghost. Son of Suns 01:01, 21 July 2006 (EDT)
- Wish I had the guidebook...thanks. Wayoshi 01:04, 21 July 2006 (EDT)
- The Speedy Spirit is also a sub-species of Gold Ghost. Speedy Spirits are the ones that quickly try to escape with tons of treasure. Son of Suns 01:16, 21 July 2006 (EDT)
How are the Purple Punchers related to the Gold Ghosts?--Vommack 22:36, 27 May 2012 (EDT)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
- Perhaps it was put there back when most of LMDM was speculation. Feel free to replace it with Nintendo Land.
- That's a minor reference at best. At least, it should be mentioned. KaBoom! 21:34, 28 March 2013 (EDT)
Gold Ghost Confusion
Someone made a mistake when setting up the Gold Ghost article. There is a difference between the Gold Ghost and the other similar variety of ghosts Luigi encounters throughout the game. The Gold Ghost is the type that is hidden throughout the mansion and, if sucked into the Poltergust 3000, will spew out a plethora of treasure; if the gold ghost disappears after you move the flashlight, it will not return. One of the several locations where a Gold Ghost can be found is the Wardrobe Room, hidden in the rightmost wardrobe; Uncle Grimmly is also found in this room during the blackout. The other type is the ghost that is more commonly found, and comes in a shade of orange; it does not permanently disappear like the Gold Ghost. The Gold Ghost is NOT the type of ghost used in the training room, and it is not the ghost found in the Parlor; that is a different ghost, despite a similar appearance. I did not attempt to make an edit yet because I might be wrong, so I want someone to confirm this information. I have also been absent from the wiki for awhile, so I might mess something up. User:MarioMarioWiki/sig