- No. The room will be empty when you reach it again. Avengah 01:40, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
Bonetail is portrayed as female in the German version. As the German translation is usually closer to the original Japanese version than the English one, is this like that in Japanese, too? Would it be notable either way? - Cobold (talk · contribs) 15:20, 11 September 2007 (EDT)
- Seeing as the Japanese name includes the word "baba (old woman), I'd guess Zombone is a female in their version (and probably the Italian one too, since the name's based on "Cassandra"). And yes, it's all quite notable and should be mentioned in the article, ideally with all the applicable translations (unfortunately, we can't tell if the French or Spanish versions portray Zombone as male or female from the names). - Walkazo 01:30, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
I don't know. I refer to Bonetail as a "he". Maybe everyone could just call Bonetail an "it"? Nah... - User:J-Yoshi64
Remember though, the 'baba' comes from Blargg's real name, Unbaba. All the variant Blarggs and all the various dragons all have it from that.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
Do we need ALL these pictures? GLowsquid
- Theres only three :| I suppose the bottom two aren't really needed. XzelionTC
I notice this comment about it being possible to defeat Bonetail before even facing Hooktail was removed. Any particular reason why? It's a major point, and many, many experienced players make a point of doing the Pit and beating Bonetail before fighting Hooktail. I don't see why it was removed. Avengah 01:40, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
I think it was removed because the trivia section was too long. I thought that was interesting too, but others may disagree with me. I personally think that trivia sections in general are flawed since what can be considered interesting and what is not is extremely subjective. It is better to incorporate trivia information into the main article if possible.--Knife (talk) 14:40, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
Why Bonetail is harder than the Shadow Queen?
Read the second sentence in the paragraph that says it's the strongest boss in the game but not the hardest. About the Shadow Queens hands to regain 7 HP in each (total 14), Bonetail regenerates 20 HP in the battle plus the thing to deplete Mario and his partner's HP, FP, and items, unlike the Shadow Queen. To get it read it on Paper Mario Wiki from Wikia.--188.8.131.52 00:20, 13 January 2014 (EST)
Can somebody explain this statement?
- I haven't played the game, but I found this
- (--) 21:02, 29 May 2018 (EDT)