MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Remove Featured Article Status
- Reversinator (talk) I would just like to point out the image template at the status ailments section. Improvement template equals no featured article.
- GEX (talk) Per all
- Mario & Luigi (talk) Per Reversinator.
Keep Featured Article Status
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) Improvement template is gone
- Pseudo-dino (talk) Per Goomba's Shoe15.
- Star kirby12 (talk) Per all
- Toa 95 (talk) - Per Goomba's Shoe15.
- Steverocks27 (talk) Per Goomba's Shoe15.
- B.wilson (talk) Per above.
- Technickal (talk) Per all.
- Tails777 (talk) Per all. The article looks fine.
- DKPetey99 (talk) Per all, except Mr Man.
- Spidey665 (talk) Per all.
- Yoshiller54321 (talk) Per all
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per all
- Mr.Mario64 (talk) Per all. I love the game, i would hate it to be un-featured.
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
I don't know who's idea was it to put a status section that requires images, especially after we featured the article. Can't we just put it without images? I can't find sprites of the characters like that. BabyLuigiOnFire (talk)
- One, BabyMarioBloops put the section and the template there. Two, I think it should be there, since the article wouldn't exactly be complete without the images, would it? Reversinator (talk)
- I hated doing it, but it needed to be done. The page wouldn't be complete unless it had all main information about the game. I'm really sorry about that, but it was missing something, and now we need to make up for it. BTW, The game rocks!
But hey, it doesn't have to be sprites you know. It is not like enemies or characters, but just status ailments. As long as they show the status effects in battle in the image, that will be A-OK. Baby Mario Bloops (talk)