From the Super Mario Wiki
Grubba became unfeatured at 20:27, 3 November 2015.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Time Turner (talk) The writing has basically not changed since the article was featured in 2009, and it shows. It's overly detailed (basically the whole character description), flowery beyond belief ("Grubba is self-obsessed to the point of violence" are you serious), describes far too many things beyond the scope of the article and is in desperate need of a rewrite and a trim in order to be a serviceable article in general, let alone a featured article. That alone causes the whole article to crumble; the images are fine, there aren't any red links, every appearance of his is covered, and so on, but all of it has to stand on that garish writing, and it cannot support it at all.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) The article is not that great. Also, shouldn't the beginning section be moved to background, with the Thousand-Year Door section starting with "Mario and his partners, on a quest to save Princess Peach from the X-Nauts, are seeking out the Crystal Stars." line? The history should follow the flow of the gameplay IMO. Finally, the article doesn't really describe Grubba's diction; Grubba certainly speaks in a particular accent, which I think is a stereotypical southerner or cowboy. But, as Time Turner said, it's not a well-written article and shouldn't stay featured.
- Baby Luigi (talk) I've got nothing different to say, per all, I support.
- Roy Koopa (talk) Eleven paragraphs about his appearance in one game. Eleven. Can you say flowers?
- Marshal Dan Troop (talk) Per all